FlipReno Inc

Review for FlipReno Inc

kalkabodi
kalkabodi

Kitchen renovation

I hired Flipreno to renovate my old Kitchen, I spoke to Wael and he offered to come to my house and assess and advice with no commitment the next which was impressive. He took all my requirements and came back with options that were economical and would make the kitchen that my wife and I always dreamed of. He took an extra step and provided his honest opinion when I asked him about redoing my cabinets. He replaced my old countertop, range hood and sink and installed backsplash within two days of actual work. The thing that made me give him 5 stars is that we had to make another opening for my new range hood which wasn't part of the quote and he took it on himself and offered to do it with no extra cost. I am glad that I hired Flipreno, they did a fantastic job and would recommend them to my friends!

Thanks a lot KAMAL It's was pleasure working with you !! I really appreciate the review.

Sincerely