Flip Reno Inc

Reviews for Flip Reno Inc

J
J

Bathroom reno

Results look amazing, very reasonable price, the manager goes extra miles to ensure customer satisfaction! Very recommended.

Thanks A lot J it's was also pleasure and great to deal with you.

Cheers

ahmed in Toronto
ahmed in Toronto

Store plumbing service

Called for store maintenance, was same day service. Found out the problem had to come for more visits. but at the end the service was delivered and the job was well done.

Thanks Ahmed,

Our job is to take all the stress out of the client head and act.

Salem.alwuhaishi
Salem.alwuhaishi

Daycare maintance work

Wael is a creative and compassionate professional when it comes to his work and comes always with big Smile.

Thanks a lot Salem, for the great complement that means a lot.

Cheers

kalkabodi
kalkabodi

Kitchen renovation

I hired Flipreno to renovate my old Kitchen, I spoke to Wael and he offered to come to my house and assess and advice with no commitment the next which was impressive. He took all my requirements and came back with options that were economical and would make the kitchen that my wife and I always dreamed of. He took an extra step and provided his honest opinion when I asked him about redoing my cabinets. He replaced my old countertop, range hood and sink and installed backsplash within two days of actual work. The thing that made me give him 5 stars is that we had to make another opening for my new range hood which wasn't part of the quote and he took it on himself and offered to do it with no extra cost. I am glad that I hired Flipreno, they did a fantastic job and would recommend them to my friends!

Thanks a lot KAMAL It's was pleasure working with you !! I really appreciate the review.

Sincerely
Wael Al-Hadha

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Markham?