Quantum Air Solution Inc

Markham ON L3R 8C7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Quantum Air Solution Inc

Reviews for Quantum Air Solution Inc

Alex M
Alex M
2 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Furnace Installation and Duct Work

This company is the best company I have ever dealt with when it comes to your HVAC work. I cannot emphasize the professionalism, care, experience, and knowledge the team had. I personally met three members of the team including Shawn, Parham, and Pedro. Honestly, this team came in and solved a MAJOR problem I had from the day I bought the house.

I bought my house in 2015 and hired an HVAC contractor who literally screwed me over! He came in priced the job, bought the equipment, and then left me in the middle of winter with no heat and paid equipment sitting in my driveway. I then immediately hired a different company to install the furnace I purchased from the initial company that screwed me over. The new company that installed the furnace installed it incorrectly and 3 years later my furnace broke down completely to the point it needed replacement. I was very hesitant about contacting anyone as I was really worried about having another bad experience.

Luckily, my friend told me he dealt with this company recently, QUANTUM AIR SOLUTION INC., and had an amazing experience with them. I contacted them and to my surprise, Shawn came the same day to check the furnace and realized that we had an issue. He promised to come on Saturday and came on time, as promised, with his team. They opened up the furnace in full and realized that my furnace was so damaged to the point that fixing it would be pointless, I saw all the deep rust and ROT of the furnace, so they recommended I should replace it as the one I had was no good. With no pressure at all, I decided to buy the new furnace with them.

They ordered my furnace on Monday and brought it to me on Tuesday morning. They installed the furnace and what a PHENOMENAL job they completed. HONESTLY, I was surprised by the work ethic, workmanship, cleanliness, and professionalism in the job. They really went over and above the requirements of the job to ensure I was beyond satisfied due to my previous experiences. They even stayed extra hours to ensure that the furnace, fans outside the house, and even heater was all working in mint condition.

If there were 10 Stars on HomeStars, Quantum Air Solution Inc. would definitely get my vote, hands down!

I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an HVAC contracting COMPANY that stands behind their work, has a great price for the quality of work they do, professional, and puts back everything the way it was, then contact Quantum Air Solution Inc. and you will not regret it. I have attached a photo of the Carrier furnace they installed.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

installation of new air conditioner

They install for me new air conditioner end of April/2018 It wasn't installed properly and till today July 03/2018 it does not work.
All the time only promises and nobody com to fix it .
I will be there in 4 pm, i am coming in 1 hour , i am on my way but never happen. The worst service i ever had

Hi,sorry for your bad experience with our company but as far as we remember you called us 3 times and we sent technician every time to your house even at 9 O'Clock at night once and 7 O'Clock in the morning and also 9 O'Clock in the morning too to make sure you will be ok, fortunately it wasn't installation errore the technician did his work correctly it was unit failure which that we changed the Acoil for you to make sure you won't have any issue in the future on the same day which that you wrote the review for us and we haven't heard anything after that from you at all unfortunately it happened during the heat season which that we got over booked and got too many new service call and installation because of heat and we couldn't track time because our thech stock at the jobsite because of thechnical issue he had to deal with take longer time so we were behind our schdual but we made it work for you after even beaches of time you waited at your property we offered you free service for next year to make you happy .I hope you won't have any issue in the future and if you have we will be there for you at any time.
Quantum Air Solution

jmbrubacher
jmbrubacher
1 review Waterloo, ON

central air conditioner installation

The work was done in a timely manner. Their rep Shawn had excellent communication between him and I on when he was going to be there and for how long. He updated the old wiring and re located our thermostat for most effective and efficient working position. Very professional!

nima
nima

Swimming pool

Within a few hours they set up the system for my pool everything works great now they were very professional I definitely recommend them to all friends and family

We appreciate your comments, our staff work hard on being as professional as possible and you have acknowledged that it is working. Thanks from all of us.

COMMERCIAL PROJECT

It was great working with Parham at Quantum air solution. They did an amazing job for one of our projects in Etobicoke. It was a tire warehouse. Profrssioal, knowledgable and on-time. We passed on the first inspection. Thank you guys for the great work.

Regards
Ash
Fibo Development

thanks a lot Fibo Development for your review, so glad to work with you guys and can't wait to start next project.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

central ac unit

Parham, Alex and friends did a fantastic job installing a carrier ac unit. They were very professional, courteous, and always on time whether it was to give the quote or to instal the unit. Their workmanship is of top quality.

Thank you for your review and happy to do business with you

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carrier furnace and Navien tankless

WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! GREAT PRICING!! Very fair pricing. I paid less than what "the other leading company" charged on their estimate to have Furnace and old tank replaced to the new Carrier and Navien tankless . Work was done quickly and correctly. Technician (Shawn) was on time, and very professional. The existing connection of the ducting to my return air wasn't fitting that well, so a new attachment was fashioned out of sheet metal, at no additional charge. Was able to pay by credit card and had receipt/invoice before technician left my house. Will definitely be using Quantum Air solution in the future.

Thank you for your business and your nice review
Anytime you need help for your heating and air conditioning in the future you can rely on us

unique.travel
unique.travel

Install the air condition

Fast service good price and well Train technician I recommended to every body who needs hvac service

irinadehtiar
irinadehtiar

Furnace replacement

Highly professional!!!! Amazing service. The technician was very knowledgeable, patient and diligent. Very efficient, explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend. They even cleaned up and vacuumed everything after the work was completed. I cannot thank them enough!!!!! A

Thank you for your business and your review.
We are happy to have you in our business data

Nicole S
Nicole S

AC and furnace installation

If you're looking for fast , reliable and professional heating and or cooling/HVAC service, call Quantum Air Solutions! I was referred to them by a friend and they came to install just a couple days later and were on time. When they arrived they were super polite, knowledgable and fast! When they finished they told me exactly what they did and showed me how to adjust the temperature and made it a point to call them if I had any questions after the fact. I will definitely be referring them to my friends and family - winter season is here and you need the heat!

More about Quantum Air Solution Inc

for over a decade Quantum Air Solution Inc has been providing heating and cooling solutions to residential and commercial customers across the Greater Toronto Area. We offer a wide array of HVAC products and services along with professional Mechanical Engineering from our in-house certified Professional Engineers. We know that a reputation for excellence must be earned every day and we are committed to increasing customer satisfaction. That is why we offer top quality installations, reliable and accessible post-sale support, along with straight forward pricing.
Gas Furnaces, Boilers, Combi Boilers, Hot Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Ductless Heat Pumps, Hydronic Air Handlers, Infloor Heating, Zuba Central, High Velocity, Tankless Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Snow Melt Systems, Custom Ductwork, HRV/ERV, Indoor Air Quality, Indirect Water Heaters, Air Handlers, Thru-The-Wall, PTAC, Gas Fire Place
Sales, Service, Installation, Mechanical Engineering, Custom Ductwork, Residential, Commercial, Condo's, Custom Homes, Low Ambient Heat Pumps, Propane Conversions, Oil to gas Conversions, Electric to Central Air, Hydronic Systems, New Construction
Carrier dealer
Daikin, Amana, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Navien, IBC, NTI, Fujitsu, Watts Radiant, Ecobee3, Honeywell, Taco, Grundfos, Caleffi, Amvic, Spacepak, Unico, Hi-Velocity, Airmax, Johnwood, Rinnai, Bosh, Viessmann, Zuba Central, Uponor, HTP, Tekmar, York, VanEE, Panasonic, LG, Whirlpool, Guardian, Stelrad
Heating, Cooling, Hydronics, Custom Ductwork, Heat Pumps, In Floor Heating, Mechanical Engineering

2008
Cheque, Credit, Cash, Financing Available
313D, G3, G2, G1, ODP
HRAI, BBB A+, TSSA, SAVE ON ENERGY, VERIFIED BY ERENOVATE
Up to 10 years parts and labor

Boilers Furnaces Hydronics (In floor heating) Tankless hot water Power vented hot water tanks Air conditioners Ductless air conditioners with heat Gas lines Ventilation (Sheet metal) Fireplaces Humidifiers (steam) Air treatment products Heat Recovery Ventilators Radiant Heaters Custom Design Roof Top Units
2008