T3 Delivery & Assembly Services

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  T3 Delivery & Assembly Services

Review for T3 Delivery & Assembly Services

White Castle Banquet Hall in Old Toronto
White Castle Banquet Hall in Old Toronto

Had my gazebo and bbq delivered and assembled ?

T3 Delivery & Assembly Services
Toronto
M5V 2J1

I called several Assembly companies and they quoted me much higher and I booked with them but no one showed up and then I went into Canadian tire Oshawa and they said they use T3 Assembly and are very professional and fair, so I called and spoke to Adam and he booked me in for the next day between 10-12 and his team showed up at 10:30 and finished it within a few hours and they were very polite and professional, they explained everything from A to Z. I’m very pleased with Adam and Rafi and would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Thank you very much for your review and It was a pleasure.