T3 Delivery & Assembly Services

SAG2 in Whitby
SAG2 in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Delivery and Assembly of Gazebo

The gentlemen who delivered and assembled my gazebo purchased from Canadian Tire, were very efficient and polite and respectful. They even continued working in the pouring rain until I told them to stop and to come back another time to finish!
I will definitely use them again.
Thank you!
Linda

White Castle Banquet Hall in Old Toronto
White Castle Banquet Hall in Old Toronto

Had my gazebo and bbq delivered and assembled ?

I called several Assembly companies and they quoted me much higher and I booked with them but no one showed up and then I went into Canadian tire Oshawa and they said they use T3 Assembly and are very professional and fair, so I called and spoke to Adam and he booked me in for the next day between 10-12 and his team showed up at 10:30 and finished it within a few hours and they were very polite and professional, they explained everything from A to Z. I’m very pleased with Adam and Rafi and would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Thank you very much for your review and It was a pleasure.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?