Precision Quality Carpentry

General Contractors
Orangeville ON L0N 1S6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Orangeville  >  Precision Quality Carpentry

Reviews for Precision Quality Carpentry

jdeviller91
jdeviller91
0 reviews Bracebridge, ON

Deck and fence

Precision Quality Carpentry
Orangeville
L0N 1S6

Fantastic work by a fantastic person! Could not be happier with my deck and fence. Very professional and timely.

Great client to work for! Looking forward to working on more projects in the future.

megann_scott
megann_scott
1 review Barrie, ON

Basement

He did such a good job I recommended him to all of my family and friends that need help with anything. He’s so talented and really is a Mr. know it all. Very knowledgeable in every area. I will definitely be calling him back if I need anymore work done at my house.

It was a fun project to be apart of. Glad you enjoyed and wouldn't hesitate to work with you in the future.

Chris H.
Chris H.
1 review Egbert, ON

Main Floor Reno

Mike did an amazing job on our main floor reno. We absolutely love our kitchen and best part is he came in on budget and was done in a timely manner. You can tell he takes great pride in his work and I'd highly recommend him to anyone that needs work done!

It was a pleasure working on your project and glad you're happy with everything.

More about Precision Quality Carpentry

Precision Carpentry Group is a full service contracting company serving the Simcoe and Dufferin county area. We specialize in renovations in all sizes, everything from floor installation to full renovations and additions. All our team members and passionate and professional to make sure every project comes in on budget and ...