Perfect Finish Renovations Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Hamilton ON L0R 1H1
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Hamilton  >  Perfect Finish Renovations Inc

Reviews for Perfect Finish Renovations Inc

David
David
1 review Milton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Derek Did an unbelievable and and more than my dreams could ever imagine job!! He heard everything I wanted and did more recommended certain things and made what I already thought was going to be great into extraordinary!!! He was Easily abled to be reached At a moments notice. His work was done very clean, thourough and meticulous as well as being very concious about dust control!! I highly recommend Derek and perfect finish renovations for any of your household needs as you will not be disappointed and I will definitely have him and his team back !!!!!!!!

I appreciate the kind words Dave, especially how you mentioned dust control. I do get a lot of praise for how clean we are, and you are the first to mention that in your
review on this site. Keeping our job sites safe and clean is is a priority for us .
Thank You !!

keithw5380
keithw5380
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Renovations of two bathrooms and a kitchen.

Derek and his crew did an amazing job. They came when they said and left the work area spotless, I highly recommend them.

Thank you Keith for the review.

Jamie
Jamie

Kitchen renovation

I was very pleased with the work from beginning to end. I know of other people who have used Perfect Finish & highly recommend them to others. I am going to get my bathroom done next & looking forward to the outcome of that project.

Thanks Jamie. Looking forward to work on your new bathroom project.

Garydemelo
Garydemelo
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen renovation

The staff at perfect finish renovations were very professional in every way. From planning out the design to execution of finished product, Derek and his team Were amazing.If you are looking for a custom kitchen, I highly recommend perfect finish!

Thank you Gary for your review.

Mark
Mark

Basement Renovation

Everything about this renovation went as I expected it should. Derek came by initially to take measurements and give me an estimate. A couple days later he submitted to me a layout, design plan, and completion deadline. The work started a couple weeks later and it was smooth sailing from there. The guys he used were really nice and worked in a cleanly manner, and most importantly the final outcome looked fantastic. They certainly pay attention to detail.

Derek and his guys arrived when they said they would, completed the job when they said they would, did an amazing job with design and installation, and of course did everything to code and the right way.

I highly recommend Perfect Finish for ANY of your renovations. Kitchen, bathroom, basement, or whole house. What a great company!

Thank you Mark for your review. It was a pleasure doing work for a great guy such as yourself.

jennings
jennings
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom

Derek and his team were not only professional but did exactly what they said they would do. Today it seems that skilled trades tend to take on way to many jobs and the end result is a renovation that takes much longer than it should. Derek and his team not only showed up when they said they would but were able to complete the project on time and on budget. These attributes along with an excellent finished product allows me to be very confident in referring Perfect Finish Renovations.

Thank you for your review and your business.

Withersk
Withersk
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Renovation

You can see by the pictures the job turned out great. Derek had some ideas that I never would've thought of, like adding to the wall just a little bit to the right of the sink which made room for the upper cabinet. Very reasonable price and no delays - which is pretty rare with contractors.

Thank you Kevin for your business and the review. I look forward to working with you again.

L. N.
L. N.
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Derek did a fantastic job on our kitchen remodel. Our kitchen was completely outdated and the layout was not functional. As this was our first major renovation, we were nervous, but Derek listened to our needs and wants and gave us a kitchen that not only looked spectacular but was highly functional and a great use of our space. He walked us through the entire process, from demolition to finishes, was upfront about costs and gave us great advice along the way. All work was completed on time and within budget. He answered all of the questions we had both before and during the project, and was always approachable and professional in all of our interactions. I would highly recommend Perfect Finish Renovations for their professionalism and quality of workmanship. I will be contacting them again for my next project. Thank you for your amazing work!

Your very welcome Lucy!! Thank you for all your kind words. I look forward to working with you again.

christine_dasilva
christine_dasilva
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen

Renovated the entire kitchen as well as added an island which was designed by Perfect Finish. Very professional. Very happy with the service as well as the end result.

Great to hear. Thanks for your feedback.

More about Perfect Finish Renovations Inc

Welcome to Perfect Finish Renovations Inc. We specialize in kitchen (customer or basic), bathrooms, basements, and all interiors. Perfect Finish Renovations has been Crafting homes for over 15 years. We service our clients with the utmost professionalism, quality customer service and unfailing attention to detail in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Hamilton, Ancaster & Brantford. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.