GBI Pool Services Inc

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
822 Cedarview Rd Ottawa ON K2R1J1
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Ottawa  >  GBI Pool Services Inc

Review for GBI Pool Services Inc

Gib in Ottawa
Gib in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Two Thumbs Up

I was losing significant water in my swimming pool and was becoming quite anxious. I called several pool companies and got little to no response - either they were too busy with core customers or didnt return my calls. GBI booked me intermediately and i couldnt have been happy with the response and the work completed all at a competitive price. Mark came out, explained what he was going to do, found a couple of holes which he photographed to show me, and then promptly repaired them. Twenty four hours later, the water is still holding and my anxiety (and water bill) have both dropped. I normally open and close my pool myself, but as i get older, i will be signing up as a regular client with GBI as i totally recommend this company.