Canada Restoration

Review for Canada Restoration

Michael Bernknopf in Scarborough
Michael Bernknopf in Scarborough

Mold in the attic

I was in a bind. I found some mold in the attic that I am in an argument with our condo Corp over who needs to pay. I called Canada restoration and told them that I needed an inspection of the mold. I was upfront with them saying I’m not sure if we would end up using them if the condo Corp agreed and paid for the Mold Removal. Not only did Canada Restoration come out and adhere to their free consultation, but they are going to help me fight my condo Corp. they go above and beyond for their customers.

More about Canada Restoration

Property damage is usually unexpected. It can turn your life upside down and inside out. Whether it’s your home or business, a damaged building requires swift, expert service. At Canada Restoration our goal is to get your building back to its safe, pre-incident state in an efficient and timely manner. ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Toronto?