TYCOS TILE

Reviews for TYCOS TILE

shari
shari

Tiles for houses

I have been very happy with the tiles and service provided by Tycos Tiles team.

Olena  from Chiqntiq
Olena from Chiqntiq

Condo in downtown toronto

As an interior design I found Tycos Tiles store with the best service and tiles selection . They help me to choose product my client desire and fit in our budget . Aslo, they was kindly suggest me there installer , which help us to cut big slab 48"x96". Alisia, always clear with emails and corespondense .

Jennifer Backstein Interiors in Toronto
Jennifer Backstein Interiors in Toronto

Great products and service

Tycos Tile has a great selection of flooring options. I’ve worked closely with them on a number of my projects and have had great success in finding unique tiles and their customer service is always great!

More about TYCOS TILE

Tycos Tile (126 Tycos Dr. ) is a reputable company that's been in the tile industry for over 10 years. We are confident that we have the best material at the best prices for all your projects. We supply everything from Porcelain, Marble, Mosaics, Mortar, Grout and Sealants. Most of ...