Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Leaky pipe on hot water tank

I found a water leak at 7 in the morning and opened a service request. Blue Ribbon responded within less than two minutes, and had someone at my house 3 hours later. Will definitely hire them again (already have a job in mind).

Steve, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience. We were happy to help you with your plumbing issues this morning and look forward to working with you again on all future projects!

Chris
Chris

Update plumbing in basement and install new sink

Really happy with the work Blue Ribbon did for us. They were able to provide an accurate estimate before the project, were on time for the appointment and really nice guys. Work is of good quality. We will definitely use them again and would recommend them

Hello,

We really enjoyed helping you with this project! It was also a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to assisting again in the future.

Kind regards,

Shanahen Gregorash
Owner
Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating Gasfitting Ltd

srstelecaster73
srstelecaster73

Plumbing emergency

Shannahan came out at 6am in subzero -41 celcius weather to fix our broken pipe (turns out there were a few things wrong). He was so calm, even though our pipes are under our house as it us a trailer home. He crawled under the trailer where the water was free flowing and went to work. He very quickly we and got the part he needed and did everything he could. His price was more than fair, he was sincere and honest. Thank you for rescuing us and we highly recommend Blue Ribbon and will definitely be calling soon.

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us. a review. It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and assist you through this repair! I will look forward to assisting you further on your next project. I sincerely thank you for your business.

Shanahen
Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Angela
Angela
1 review , AB

Plumbing

I called Blue Ribbon when water was leaking through my ceiling light fixture in the living room down on to my dining room table one evening. They were efficient and solved the problem. Not only that, they are replacing the shoddy faucets and shower products the original builder plumbing/bathroom contractors installed incorrectly. I really want to thank them for their great work and pointing out what else must be done to bring my bathroom up to home purchase speed. Professionals do that!! Thank you!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review Angela, we were very happy to assist you with your leak issues before it got out of hand. We look forward to working with you in the near future on your other plumbing concerns.

Fishbrigade
Fishbrigade

Toilet install and humidifier repair

Blue Ribbon was great. Appt booking was easy, reliable and professional. Plumber was competent and the job was done all at once. Will use them again for sure.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience! We were happy to come help you with the toilet, so glad it fit in your car! We look forward to helping you again in the near future!

Elaine
Elaine

After Hours Call for Furnace

Woke them up and they were pleasant! They responded quickly and fixed the problem. WARMTH is good :)

Thank you for calling us to help you with your heating problem, even that early in the morning! We are always available to help! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

kl.mann
kl.mann

Bathrooms Plumbing repairs

I placed a call to blue ribbon plumbing and gas fitting on January 4, 2019. I indicated what my request was for toilet, shower head and tub cartridge replacement. An appointment for service was promptly set up for January 7, 2019, an appointment for service was promptly set up for January 7, 2019. Shanahan came out and provided excellent service in a timely fashion. He was knowledgable and professional. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone and they will certainly be my to go company. Thank you for your excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with us! We are so happy that we could assist you with this issues and hope that we helped make your day a little lighter! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Franlin Homes
Franlin Homes

Excellent Service

Shanahan and Joanne are great to do business with. I look forward to working with them on our next project. Shanahan is very knowledgeable, easy to get in touch with, very personalable and trustworthy. We use him for all our rental properties, and feel very comfortable recommending him.

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is an absolute pleasure to service great people like you, we really look forward to helping you again with your next project.

Shanahen & JoAnne Gregorash
Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating Gasfitting Ltd.

Craig
Craig

Fixed our leaking shower and toilet

Shanahan and Chad did an awesome job. They were quick, polite and best of all showed up on time!

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback Craig! We were happy to help and look forward to working with you again!

jcallihoo2009 in Calgary
jcallihoo2009 in Calgary

AWESOME!!

These guys are amazing!!! My furnace broke down a few days ago but I didn’t feel it until I woke up this morning. I called this company just before lunch time and they squeezed me in around 3:00pm this afternoon. Shanahen and his training partner showed up and had me running within an hour. Their service was completely over the top. While they were working on my furnace one of them noticed that a fitting on my hot water tank was leaking and they ended up fixing it for me just because they were here. Then I asked them a question about water softeners (because mine was acting up) and they fixed that problem as well! All for the cost of fixing my furnace. I HIGHLY recommend this company. Very professional and so nice. I will be doing business with this company forever. Thank you so much guys!!
Jacqueline

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for trusting us to come out and help you with your furnace needs, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Blue Ribbon Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting is one of Calgary’s quickest rising Plumbing & Heating service companies.

Our mission is to continuously strive to exceed the expectations of the industry and our customers. We have branded ourselves with a blue ribbon to signify that we strive to lead the industry in customer service and quality of workmanship.

We have aligned ourselves with many suppliers to provide our customers with quality products to fit your needs.

We also provide air conditioning services that are subcontracted to a licensed trades person.

We service both residential and commercial customers so whether you own a home, have a rental property or commercial building, we have the knowledge and tools to service you!

For your convenience we offer 24/7 emergency service for those times when you need us quickly.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment, we look forward to hearing from you.