HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Reviews for Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Furnace maintencance

Had Blue Ribbon come to do annual maintenance on our furnace and on the water heater they installed last year. Work was done by Shanahen who provided a completed checklist at the end along with an explanation of what had been done. Prompt, pleasant service at a fair price. We have been very pleased with Blue Ribbon and will continue to use them whenever we need plumbing and heating work.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your business, we truly value you as our customer. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting LTD

mgnaylor
mgnaylor

New gas line

In stalled a new gas line from the basement up threw into the kitchen all out of sight .

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us mgnaylor, We hope that you enjoy your new stove. We look forward to working with you again!

James
James

Emergency plumbing

We called to have the basement drain augured because of some water back up. The plumber was friendly, efficient and saved the day!

Hi James, Thank you for giving Blue Ribbon the opportunity to help you out with your basement drain. We hope to work with you again in the future in a non-emergency situation!

Brian H.
Brian H.

Hot water tank repair

I called Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating and Gasfitting due to my hot water tank having a leak in the hot water out line with a steady flow leak. Joanne took my call right away and scheduled me within the day. Shanahen who came out to complete the repair was excellent and efficient in time, labour parts and cleaning up the area where he was working. Great work and what I would say good pricing for the service. I would for sure recommend Blue Ribbon Plumbing.

Hi Brian! I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your service. Thank you for taking the time to Call us and also send us the requested pictures. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again the future!

Sahar
Sahar

Bathroom

I had an emergency water leak issue at night and the whole water system was shut down. I called Blue Ribbon Plumbing. They promptly responded and were in the font of door just 30 min after the call. Shanahen was very attentive, precise and fast.

Hi Sahar. We are so glad we could help you fix your plumbing issue! We look forward to working with you again!

lbcanning
lbcanning

Toilet replacement

Great service, friendly and prompt. I contacted Blue ribbon with a question about replacing my toilet and if it should be done, I received a quick response and he was able to fit me in the next day

We were really happy to fit you in and get this problem corrected for you quickly. Please let us know is we can be of further assistance. Thank you for you feedback! We appreciate it!!

Chris S.
Chris S.

Humidifier replacement and furnace inspection.

Great experience with Blue Ribbon. Shanahen did a great job replacing my old humidifier and took time to walk me through how to perform general maintenance on it. He also performed an inspection and maintenance on my furnace, showing me potential future issues that I should monitor without any pressure to perform any additional work.
I would highly recommend Blue Ribbon.

Hi Chris,

I really enjoyed working for you and getting you set up with a new humidifier. I sincerely thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your service experience!

John
John

Urgent Plumbing repair to fix a persistent leak

I found the leak, it was a bit too much to fix myself so I called a plumber. After calling a few others with long delays, I got in touch with Shanahen and he helped right away.
Within 2 hours of my call he completed the repair in a very efficient manner and was very easy to deal wtih.
Thank you!

Hi John,

It was great to hell.you with this challenging repair and I hope we can help you again in the future. We sincerely thank- you for your business!

dtross
dtross

Water heater repair

Repaired a leaking flex copper pipe. It was an after hours repair and gave me the info on cost before they came to do the work. Asked for pictures to make sure correct parts were brought. Very clean work done very quickly.

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. It was a pleasure to help you with this repair and look foreward to servicing you again!

AR
AR

Furnace maintenance

The job consisted in replace the furnace thermostat reason why the furnace wasn't working properly and replace also electrical old cables in very bad shape.
Blue Ribbons specialist show on time, was very professional and helpful with all the questions me and my wife made it. Give us advice and recommendations about how to proper heat the house. Did the job with quality in a good frame of time. Definitely I think go with then again for future jobs at home. Thanks you Blue Ribbons.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We enjoyed working for you and kook foreward to servicing you again in the future.

More about Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Blue Ribbon Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting is one of Calgary’s quickest rising Plumbing & Heating service companies.

Our mission is to continuously strive to exceed the expectations of the industry and our customers. We have branded ourselves with a blue ribbon to signify that we strive to lead the industry in customer service and quality of workmanship.

We have aligned ourselves with many suppliers to provide our customers with quality products to fit your needs.

We also provide air conditioning services that are subcontracted to a licensed trades person.

We service both residential and commercial customers so whether you own a home, have a rental property or commercial building, we have the knowledge and tools to service you!

For your convenience we offer 24/7 emergency service for those times when you need us quickly.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment, we look forward to hearing from you.