Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Reviews for Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

jcallihoo2009 in Calgary
jcallihoo2009 in Calgary

AWESOME!!

These guys are amazing!!! My furnace broke down a few days ago but I didn’t feel it until I woke up this morning. I called this company just before lunch time and they squeezed me in around 3:00pm this afternoon. Shanahen and his training partner showed up and had me running within an hour. Their service was completely over the top. While they were working on my furnace one of them noticed that a fitting on my hot water tank was leaking and they ended up fixing it for me just because they were here. Then I asked them a question about water softeners (because mine was acting up) and they fixed that problem as well! All for the cost of fixing my furnace. I HIGHLY recommend this company. Very professional and so nice. I will be doing business with this company forever. Thank you so much guys!!
Jacqueline

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for trusting us to come out and help you with your furnace needs, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

jcazad
jcazad

Kitchen radiators replacements

it excellent job; very nice technicians and on time ; great personalities and always competent indeed.Hourrah

Thank you for your business and your kind review. You were a pleasure to do business with!

Shanahen Gregorash
Owner/Plumber & Gasfitter (A)
Blur Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting LTD.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace maintencance

Had Blue Ribbon come to do annual maintenance on our furnace and on the water heater they installed last year. Work was done by Shanahen who provided a completed checklist at the end along with an explanation of what had been done. Prompt, pleasant service at a fair price. We have been very pleased with Blue Ribbon and will continue to use them whenever we need plumbing and heating work.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your business, we truly value you as our customer. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Owner
Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting LTD

mgnaylor
mgnaylor

New gas line

In stalled a new gas line from the basement up threw into the kitchen all out of sight .

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us mgnaylor, We hope that you enjoy your new stove. We look forward to working with you again!

James
James

Emergency plumbing

We called to have the basement drain augured because of some water back up. The plumber was friendly, efficient and saved the day!

Hi James, Thank you for giving Blue Ribbon the opportunity to help you out with your basement drain. We hope to work with you again in the future in a non-emergency situation!

Brian H.
Brian H.

Hot water tank repair

I called Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating and Gasfitting due to my hot water tank having a leak in the hot water out line with a steady flow leak. Joanne took my call right away and scheduled me within the day. Shanahen who came out to complete the repair was excellent and efficient in time, labour parts and cleaning up the area where he was working. Great work and what I would say good pricing for the service. I would for sure recommend Blue Ribbon Plumbing.

Hi Brian! I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your service. Thank you for taking the time to Call us and also send us the requested pictures. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again the future!

Sahar
Sahar

Bathroom

I had an emergency water leak issue at night and the whole water system was shut down. I called Blue Ribbon Plumbing. They promptly responded and were in the font of door just 30 min after the call. Shanahen was very attentive, precise and fast.

Hi Sahar. We are so glad we could help you fix your plumbing issue! We look forward to working with you again!

lbcanning
lbcanning

Toilet replacement

Great service, friendly and prompt. I contacted Blue ribbon with a question about replacing my toilet and if it should be done, I received a quick response and he was able to fit me in the next day

We were really happy to fit you in and get this problem corrected for you quickly. Please let us know is we can be of further assistance. Thank you for you feedback! We appreciate it!!

Owner

Chris S.
Chris S.

Humidifier replacement and furnace inspection.

Great experience with Blue Ribbon. Shanahen did a great job replacing my old humidifier and took time to walk me through how to perform general maintenance on it. He also performed an inspection and maintenance on my furnace, showing me potential future issues that I should monitor without any pressure to perform any additional work.
I would highly recommend Blue Ribbon.

Hi Chris,

I really enjoyed working for you and getting you set up with a new humidifier. I sincerely thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your service experience!

Shanahen Gregorash
Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd.

More about Blue Ribbon Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting

Blue Ribbon Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting is one of Calgary’s quickest rising Plumbing & Heating service companies.

Our mission is to continuously strive to exceed the expectations of the industry and our customers. We have branded ourselves with a blue ribbon to signify that we strive to lead the industry in customer service and quality of workmanship.

We have aligned ourselves with many suppliers to provide our customers with quality products to fit your needs.

We also provide air conditioning services that are subcontracted to a licensed trades person.

We service both residential and commercial customers so whether you own a home, have a rental property or commercial building, we have the knowledge and tools to service you!

For your convenience we offer 24/7 emergency service for those times when you need us quickly.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment, we look forward to hearing from you.