First Canadian Construction Corp

General Contractors
Newmarket ON L3X 1Z2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Newmarket  >  First Canadian Construction Corp

Reviews for First Canadian Construction Corp

Sogol
Sogol
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Complete bathroom renovation

We recently decided to completely renovate our upstairs washroom. We interviewed a few contractors and felt most comfortable in the hands of First Canadian Construction. They had the best pricing and seemed most knowledgeable about the job. We were looking for a company with experience and fair pricing and that’s what we found. We were even given an opportunity to visit another bathroom renovation they were working on and loved what we saw. From the beginning to the end we were treated pleasantly and respectfully by Mehdi, Masoud and the team. I felt comfortable leaving my house in their hands when I had to run errands during the day, knowing that they would lock up and clean up before they left. They wrapped the stairs with plastic and covered the floors so nothing would get damaged or dirty; they swiped and vacuumed each day before they left which helped keep the rest of the house clean and livable during the renovation.

For our previous renovation we had to do all the running around to find tiles and anything we needed which was very frustrating and tiresome, but this time with First Canadian Construction, we were giving great contacts for everything we needed and in comparison to any place we thought of visiting, we were given a better selection and much better pricing.

During this project there were no hidden costs and we were never pressured into doing anything more than what we originally wanted. We are so happy with the final outcome and couldn’t have imagined how amazing everything looks. Most importantly they were on time, on budget and within scope!! We would happily recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional company with an amazing and friendly team.

hassank
hassank
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen, two bathrooms and Garage Renovation

We had a great experience with First Canadian Construction. Professional, hardworking, reliable and experienced group. They provide warranty even after the job is completed.

Dear Mr. Kahe
we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

rezazareian0
rezazareian0

Home renovation

Mike and Max and their highly qualified team built us the home of our dreams. We felt very relaxed and at ease during the whole project and the team made our home renovation very enjoyable from start to finish. The though out ideas and unique recommendations that the FCC team gave us made our home more amazing then we could ever have imagined.Every detail of our home was planned out by Mike and Max and their team with precision. The professionalism that we saw during the construction of our home was like no other. If you are looking for a reliable team to renovate your dream home and separate your home from all the others then First Canadian Construction is who you need.

Dear Reza
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

8998homestar in Georgina
8998homestar in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

full renovation an old hous

I hired this company after getting several quote from different contractor.
MR Mehdi ebrahimi gave me the best renovation points rather than what ever i wanted to do , finally i decided work with them , Mehdi and masoud and their professional team finally after 20 days hard working
turned an old three bedroom house over 60 years to a brand new house with amazing bathroom ,kitchen and beautiful living room ,that i never imagined
thank dear Masoud and dear Mehdi for your help .

Thank you so much Mr. Toomari
It was our pleasure working for you and hope to see you soon in your project.
Thanks,
Mehdi

Ns
Ns

Full house renovations

We hired First Canadian Construction to renovate our home during the summer of 2017 and it was the best decision we have ever made. Mike

It was our pleasures working for you guys and i hope you enjoy your home.
Thanks.

MahsaMon
MahsaMon
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

From the first contact with them we were very impressed with their engagement with the challenge and professionalism of their approach. They provided a very accurate estmate and timeline and created a spectacular project for us. Very impressed and happy with our decision.
Thank you First Canadian Constructions

On behalf all of us at (First Canadian Construction ), I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our Company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with FCC. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your fully renovated home.

Respectfully,
Mehdi Ebrahimi

Cameron s.
Cameron s.

Washroom and kitchen

We all know finding a good contractor is a tricky business. Are they going to rip me off and leave me hanging? How should I know the quality of the work, and the list goes on.
I'll start by saying this was my first big remodel project and I was searching for few different contractors before I decided to go with Mike (FCC)

I decided to remodel my house( kitchen,Washrooms). So to start, I called few other contractors for quotes and I didn't feel like they were as involved as Mike was when he stopped by. He comes across very down to earth and straight forward. He was able to provide alot of useful suggestions as this was my first project.
I ran some things by him and he told me if it was possible or not. He was quick with the quote and quick to start. One positive is that he said whatever the quote is will be the price, no tricks there. Of course if there's extra stuff that they find during the job they will charge based on that.

So at the end of the day I liked how he wouldn't ever disappear on you.

It helps to know what you want up front and it will help prevent any issues. They were able to work around certain things and did their best to make me satisfied.
Again, there are some minor things that come up with any construction project and what you need is someone that won't try to rip you off. Overall I feel like being completely new to this, everything went well and I will defenitly hire them again for future projects.
I absolutely recommend First Canadian Construction Corp to anyone who is looking for honest contractors with best quality job.

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your Home renovations experience with us . We wish you enjoy your new washrooms and kitchen and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Respectfully,

Mehdi

Jack Edward in Newmarket
Jack Edward in Newmarket

Excellent

Mike and team happily oversaw a very large home renovation with extensive issues both inside and out. The work was both large scale and detailed from full infrastructure of demolition, insulation, windows, doors, floors, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, painting and working with an architect and the City permits. In addition there are meetings every day to review work completed, work questions and work planning. I have relied on FCC since 2009 and the owner/operator remains consistent along with the rest of his company. With confidence, I recommend First Canadian Construction.

Thank you so much for your kind words, jack. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us , and we agree, mike is truly a gem to have on our team. We count ourselves lucky for customer like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
FCCCORP CONSTRUCTION

matin_yaraghi64
matin_yaraghi64

Bathroom

They were very ontime they finish 3 bathroom in 3 weeks , they work very clean , im totally recommend them

Thanks for your corporation and your patient during the project. Thanks

ebrahimimehdi407
ebrahimimehdi407

Kitxhen and washrooms

they have done fantastic job in my home kitchen and washrooms. I defenitly recomend those people to anyone wants to do renovations.

Hello Mr. Ebrahimi, thank you for the wonderful review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with fcccorp construction ,

More about First Canadian Construction Corp

At First Canadian Construction Corp, we specialize in creating complete customized home renovation solutions. Whether it’s your investment project or it’s your family home, after a free initial consultation and space analysis, our designers will present you with a set of options customized to fit your needs and budget.
We cover everything from design to installation, and every single phase of the project is supervised to ensure it stays on schedule and meets our standard of excellence.
If you’re looking for a complete home remodel or just partial renovation, count on us for professional services.

Remodeling for Home Owners
You are updating your house into something new to meet your family's requirements or changing the layout and use of a space to increase your overall space function, or you are just restoring your home to good condition and making the look new again with some cosmetic upgrades, we help you achieve your goal within your planned budget.
We start with a meeting to hear about your requirements and your goals. Then we show you our previous works and our process, detailing all the steps we are going to take to make this project easy and enjoyable for you and your family.
After conducting a house survey, we will provide you with some designs options and associate budget.
During the process, we are with you all through the project to make sure you are kept up to date on all activities and that you and your family's concerns are in the forefront.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remodeling for Investors:

If you are an investor who carefully choose and owns your own investment properties and you are planning to remodel or renovate to increase the value and earn the profit, we will be focused on those details that will result in the most value for the least amount of effort and cost.
Part of the process includes a market and neighborhood analysis, paying close attention to the other homes in the neighborhood to avoid over-improving the property or spending budget and effort on the spaces that doesn’t boost the value.

******

Our team of real estate professionals will survey the neighborhood and its potential to architect your remodeling approach and define a plan to maximize the investment profit.
This remolding plan is focused on increasing profit for our investors and not ours. We take benefit from our long lasting relationships.

******
Once our market analysis for your property is complete, you will be provided with our recommendations, the layout changes and any required upgrades including choosing right finishes for each room. All the details will be fully documented for your review and approval.