Ahl Renovation

Renovation Advisors
Toronto ON

Reviews for Ahl Renovation

Bathroom remodeling

So happy with finishing our New Bathroom remodeling very professional clean work, finished On time, friendly employees. they make the customer Really happy. They are honest and very professional in guiding and listening to the customer concerns in putting all work together. We love our new bathroom.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for taking the time to provide this review. Aram Adomean

Bathroom / family room

I was very satisfied with the work they done at my home, finished in the time they mentioned. But for me most important is the finishing which was amazing, anyone can get a job done but if the finishing is not good it looks like crap. I have recommended this company to many friends and people I know. They will be back in my home in March to do my master bathroom.

Thank you Derek for your review and for your kind words,We are glad that you are happy with the results. We look forward to working with you again in the future, given the opportunity. All the best to you and your family.

JULIE &.
JULIE &.

stand up shower

We are happy and satisfied with the work they done .. awesome guys !!! Highly recommended ..we will contact them again for our next project ..

Thank you Edward and Julie for your review! We look forward to working with you again!

MMistry
MMistry
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovations

Renovated the full unfinished basement, with a bar, washroom including shower stall, kids play area, fireplace.
We are very happy with the work.

Thank you Monday and Jonh It was a pleasure working with you
Thanks again

Hasuatt
Hasuatt

Two Bathroom bathrooms.

Very good and efficient, completed in ten days.The Quality of the work of the work very high.

Thanks Hasu-- much appreciated.
My personal goal is to make each and every project as enjoyable an experience as possible for my client.

vina.chauhan
vina.chauhan

Bathrooms

Excellent work would recommend, very reliable good person with good personality.
Very helpful with good ideas.

Thank you very much for the great comments Vina . At AHL our clients receive unparalleled value for every single dollar they spend. We only offer the greatest materials and workmanship, also the best design and we appreciate your efforts to convey how pleased you are.

More about Ahl Renovation

Welcome to AHL Renovation. We offer both commercial and residential services. Tiling, demolition, drywall removal, drywall installation, interior renovations, kitchen renovations, flooring installation, bathroom renovations, basement renovations, and office renovations. Call us today to book an onsite estimate.