KK3 Window Covering

Reviews for KK3 Window Covering

dhaivatpatel84
dhaivatpatel84

Blinds

Amazing work ethics and everything was done on time even before scheduled so happy to get this zebra blinds

thanks dhaivat for the trust in KK3 WINDOW COVERING

navpreetkullar
navpreetkullar

Window Blinds and small projects around the house

Krish was awesome! He was diligent and reliable. He was also very knowledgeable and always worked around his schedule to accommodate our needs. Fantastic job overall, we’re very happy with his services. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

thanks for your business and co-operation and trust in KK3 WINDOW COVERING, 100% satisfaction is our guarantee,again thank you very much.

krish

skristo
skristo

Window coverings

Excellent job. Professionally done and very happy with quality of work. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend KK3 window coverings in doing a fantastic job. Well done Krish!

thanks Sally for putting trust in KK3 WINDOW COVERING
KRISH

kubra b.
kubra b.

Window covering

Kk3 window covering is very reliable company that you can trust the work will be done on time and great quality as well!

Highly recommended

thanks kubra for giving me an opportunity and trust KK3 WINDOW COVERING to provide you window covering of your need as a california shutters
THANKS AGAIN

Dweep M.
Dweep M.

Blinds

Very quick installation
Great quality products and services
Very friendly and helpful
Provided valuable advise
Provided suggestions to save cost

Thank you very much for your business and co-operation Dweep and Radhika for trust in our service and workmanship
Thanks
KK3 WINDOW COVERING
20 maritime Ontario Blvd
brampton
unit # 9 (back door)

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

I love my new shutters!

I got 3 quotes on California shutters for my townhouse (9 windows) and the quote from KK3 was the only company that would meet my budget.

The quote given over the phone was the exact same as the quote when Krish came in to do measurements.

The installation was clean and quick (within 2 hours) and they were able to install over the weekend, so as not to disrupt our work schedules.

The new shutters look great and my house looks modernized.

Thank you KK3!

Thanks Jennifer for trust you put in KK3 and my workmanship
regards
KK3 WINDOW COVERING
647-330-0900

Hiren P.
Hiren P.

Shutters installation

Excellent, professional work they very well know what they are doing. 100% customer satisfaction. Definitely refer to other people.

hiren
Thanks for trust in Kk3 WINDOW COVERING
647-330-0900

premkrishan
premkrishan
1 review Ajax, ON

Zebra Blinds

Very friendly, professional, on-time and comitted. Delivered excellent service as promised. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

thanks Prem for your business and co-operation, we are providing best service possible to all my customers as always.

Evan
Evan

Shutters for windows

-Excellent customer service. I was informed of when the product would be in and it was in on time.
-Delivery was excellent, great job
-Performance, excellent work.
-Overall comment, highly recommend to any family members and friends.

Overall job well done professionally!

Thanks Evan for appreciation of my workmanship, we always do our best to keep all my customers Happy,
Thanks again for your business and co-operation

More about KK3 Window Covering

Welcome to KK3 window coverings, your local one stop shopping destination located at 20 Maritime Ontario Bld #9 Brampton
***
Serving in GTA for last 10 years.
***
Expert in exclusive design and major brand window fashion, California shutters, and 200 colors of zebra blinds to choose , so visit and try for yourself.
***
Our goal is to give you all the comfort of light and privacy in your home.