All Ways Moving & Storage

Miss M.
Miss M.
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Long distance move

Very helpful. On time. Great guys. Especially John who organizes the move and drives across Canada. I moved in middle of winter from Montreal to Halifax. They did great. Definitely recommend.

Rosa
Rosa

Move from Toronto, ON to Mahone Bay, NS

After receiving several quotes and speaking to other moving companies, we decided to choose AllWays Moving to get part of our belongings from Toronto to Mahone Bay. We ultimately decided to book with AllWays after speaking to Steve. He is very knowledgeable and took time to explain the process and answered all of our questions (even the tough ones). The driver, Edwin, was very responsive, upfront and honest about timelines. He and his crew arrived when he said they would and our belongings arrived on time on the other end. The crew was quick, courteous and treated all of our furniture and boxes with care. I would not hesitate recommending this company to friends and family. We will be using them again for the second and final half of our move when that time comes. Thanks Steve, Edwin, John and crew!

tinsa22
tinsa22
1 review Caledonia, ON

Move from Alberta to Ontario

They moved our belongings from Calgary Alberta to Ontario. They were very careful with all our belongings everything arrived in great shape. The movers were friendly and professional. I have recommended this company to several of my family and friends. We would All-ways moving again for a long distance move. We found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other options we looked into.

misseve
misseve
1 review St. Albert, AB

Moving services

I moved across 3 provinces and ALL-ways moving & Dtorage made the process a delight. Their talented movers arrived on time, and quickly packaged/wrapped everything up and were on the road in no time.

The delivery was equally smooth.
The planning/scheduling and communication process was professional, friendly and timely.

I would happily use their services again

maxinek4
maxinek4
1 review Banff, AB

Move to another Province

Steve at All-Ways movers was prompt and courteous in his communication with me, and made me feel I was in good hands. Trevor and his team who physically moved my possessions from Ontario to Alberta were exceptional. Polite, friendly and well organised, they made it the easiest move I have ever done. I would highly recommend all involved.

TroyB
TroyB
1 review St. Albert, AB

Cross country move (NS to AB)

After receiving quote after quote from numerous moving companies and reading review after review, I was apprehensive in selecting any moving company. The horror stories of damaged items, over weighing and manipulating invoices and scales left a pit in my stomach. I was contacted by Steve P from All-Ways Moving after submitting a request through a online site. I can’t express the gratitude for the information he provided and his professionalism. He guided me through the process and pricing. With a rough list of items in my 4 bedroom house, he was able to provide a reasonable estimate. Through these conversations, my wife and I rolled the dice and decided our search was over. Steve kept in contact over the next several weeks to go over the timeline and process. The day of the move the local team from All-Ways showed up and wrapped/disassembled the larger furniture. My wife and I had most things already packed, wrapped and disassembled and wished we took advantage more of this great service. Once our load was weighed I received a call that the weight was lower than our estimate and the invoice would be adjusted. Again, their honesty and professionalism reaffirmed our choice of choosing All-Ways. A few weeks later I received the call from the driver and we arranged the time for drop off. John arrived and began unloading. Him and his team took great care of our belongings and moved them to their new rooms. We inspected each item and they removed and disposed of all the wrapping material. After reassembling any furniture they originally dissasembled, they were on their way. I will recommend this team/company to anyone doing a LD move. Great company and staff! Thanks again!

Now that's a great review if I ever read one! Thanks Troy. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. All the best!

Andy a.
Andy a.
1 review Riverview, NB

Moving across Canada

We would like to say THANK YOU to all people of All-ways moving. Made our moving to NB from West coast very smooth and flawless. No any single issue, great customer service and amazing driver Simon with his assistant! Really fast delivery despite harsh winter weather across Canada. Thank you once again and all the best in your hard business.

Hayley
Hayley
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving

They were very organized, reliable, friendly and “customer-first”. From day 1 they were committed to helping and giving me the best service possible.

More about All Ways Moving & Storage

Welcome to All-Ways Moving Canada
***
All-Ways Moving & Storage is your best choice for an excellent quality, customer oriented moving company in Nova Scotia, Windsor, Halifax and the Annapolis Valley. All-ways Moving & Storage head office is located in Newport, Nova Scotia. We serve customers from all across Canada including but not limited to Windsor, Mount Uniacke, Wolfville, Hantsport, Berwick, Annapolis, Halifax, Dartmouth, and westward on to Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and many other Canadian cities. 800 MILES IS AS FAR AS WE SERVICE.
***
Be assured your move is done right - Use All-Ways Moving & Storage and see & feel the difference.
***
Moving is an exciting time in people's lives. It often marks the start of a new adventure or opportunity. With a move comes a feeling of starting fresh and our mission is to help make that experience as easy as possible from the very beginning with a hassle free, reliable team of movers, the way moving should be - anywhere in Canada. We offer professional, caring and experienced moving services to transfer your belongings, allowing you to concentrate on the other aspects of your move.
Quick & Free Online Moving Estimate / Moving Quote
Use our Free Online form for a quick and free Moving Estimate / Moving Quote
Average within 5% on my estimates!!
***
All-ways Moving & Storage's top quality service is reflected in our repeat customers and referrals, whom always move with All-Ways Moving & Storage!
***
Moving across Canada: Moves originating in Halifax, Windsor (and local area), Annapolis Valley - Berwick, Wolfville (Acadia University), Mount Uniacke and more.
***
Other Canadian Cities: Moving to or from Toronto, or other Ontario Cities, Calgary, Edmonton, other Alberta locations, Vancouver and British Columbia's Lower Mainland, and other cities across Canada.
***
We specialize in moving Households within Canada. Contacting us and Estimate / Quotes are all FREE