Long Distance Moving Only

misseve
misseve
1 review St. Albert, AB

Moving services

I moved across 3 provinces and ALL-ways moving & Dtorage made the process a delight. Their talented movers arrived on time, and quickly packaged/wrapped everything up and were on the road in no time.

The delivery was equally smooth.
The planning/scheduling and communication process was professional, friendly and timely.

I would happily use their services again

maxinek4
maxinek4
1 review Banff, AB

Move to another Province

Steve at All-Ways movers was prompt and courteous in his communication with me, and made me feel I was in good hands. Trevor and his team who physically moved my possessions from Ontario to Alberta were exceptional. Polite, friendly and well organised, they made it the easiest move I have ever done. I would highly recommend all involved.

TroyB
TroyB
1 review St. Albert, AB

Cross country move (NS to AB)

After receiving quote after quote from numerous moving companies and reading review after review, I was apprehensive in selecting any moving company. The horror stories of damaged items, over weighing and manipulating invoices and scales left a pit in my stomach. I was contacted by Steve P from All-Ways Moving after submitting a request through a online site. I can’t express the gratitude for the information he provided and his professionalism. He guided me through the process and pricing. With a rough list of items in my 4 bedroom house, he was able to provide a reasonable estimate. Through these conversations, my wife and I rolled the dice and decided our search was over. Steve kept in contact over the next several weeks to go over the timeline and process. The day of the move the local team from All-Ways showed up and wrapped/disassembled the larger furniture. My wife and I had most things already packed, wrapped and disassembled and wished we took advantage more of this great service. Once our load was weighed I received a call that the weight was lower than our estimate and the invoice would be adjusted. Again, their honesty and professionalism reaffirmed our choice of choosing All-Ways. A few weeks later I received the call from the driver and we arranged the time for drop off. John arrived and began unloading. Him and his team took great care of our belongings and moved them to their new rooms. We inspected each item and they removed and disposed of all the wrapping material. After reassembling any furniture they originally dissasembled, they were on their way. I will recommend this team/company to anyone doing a LD move. Great company and staff! Thanks again!

Now that's a great review if I ever read one! Thanks Troy. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. All the best!

Andy a.
Andy a.
1 review Riverview, NB

Moving across Canada

416-671-4910
Cambridge
N1R 3E6

We would like to say THANK YOU to all people of All-ways moving. Made our moving to NB from West coast very smooth and flawless. No any single issue, great customer service and amazing driver Simon with his assistant! Really fast delivery despite harsh winter weather across Canada. Thank you once again and all the best in your hard business.

Hayley
Hayley
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving

They were very organized, reliable, friendly and “customer-first”. From day 1 they were committed to helping and giving me the best service possible.

davidwallace
davidwallace
1 review Stillwater Lake, NS

Move from bc to nova scotia 5500kms

Great job going the extra mile. Poor weight estimate overcome from great teamwork. Thanks Simon

Thanks for the input Dave. All the best.

Phil
Phil
1 review Barrington, NS

Full move province to province

Was a full move from household to household. Very satisfied overall with the conpany and the workers.

Thanks Phil. Glad all went well. I remember you needed a full pack as well. All the best...Steve

lsherwoo52
lsherwoo52
1 review Wingham, ON

Across country home move

The manager was pleasant eager to please and prompt in responses. Received detailed emails from the company. John (long haul driver and boss,loaded & unloaded) was excellent in keeping track of my stuff-very organizated- every piece numbered. The loading was swift careful guys. Upon arrival in B C my home was loaded into a freight box as only option for a 100' truck to unload on the island due to parking space issues. Once again John was excellent, the man repacking into crate did not consider weight stacking issues- I felt the need to ask several times to move pieces. I needed to leave him for a few minutes and returned and to find he stacked marble end tables on coffee table +multiple heavy plastic container's and insisted all is fine. Too much other stuff is already packed to.pull out and redo.I felt he just looked for a hole and stuffed it with anything. So do hope when unloaded he,s right.my coffee table can support 5-600 lbs.
John kept in touch via of text for delivery. Paid by bank draft to receive discount. The weight was accurate as saw before and after documentation.I really cut my weight as loaded caravan x3 & a 15' uhaul truck to auction with extras.and also heavy furniture. Their pricing was sort of in the upper middle of other advertisers. Also didn't receive a fload of multible emails everyday day to get my job like some annoying companies .
I highly recommend this company if working with same people. My only negative experience was the repack into freight box.
Great 3 bedroom home move from Ontario to Victoria BC. Thx guys

Thanks so much for your Valuable input. We strive to always do better.

More about ALL-Ways Moving & Storage

Welcome to All-Ways Moving Canada
***
All-Ways Moving & Storage is your best choice for an excellent quality, customer oriented moving company in Nova Scotia, Windsor, Halifax and the Annapolis Valley. All-ways Moving & Storage head office is located in Newport, Nova Scotia. We serve customers from all across Canada including but not limited to Windsor, Mount Uniacke, Wolfville, Hantsport, Berwick, Annapolis, Halifax, Dartmouth, and westward on to Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and many other Canadian cities. 800 MILES IS AS FAR AS WE SERVICE.
***
Be assured your move is done right - Use All-Ways Moving & Storage and see & feel the difference.
***
Moving is an exciting time in people's lives. It often marks the start of a new adventure or opportunity. With a move comes a feeling of starting fresh and our mission is to help make that experience as easy as possible from the very beginning with a hassle free, reliable team of movers, the way moving should be - anywhere in Canada. We offer professional, caring and experienced moving services to transfer your belongings, allowing you to concentrate on the other aspects of your move.
Quick & Free Online Moving Estimate / Moving Quote
Use our Free Online form for a quick and free Moving Estimate / Moving Quote
Average within 5% on my estimates!!
***
All-ways Moving & Storage's top quality service is reflected in our repeat customers and referrals, whom always move with All-Ways Moving & Storage!
***
Moving across Canada: Moves originating in Halifax, Windsor (and local area), Annapolis Valley - Berwick, Wolfville (Acadia University), Mount Uniacke and more.
***
Other Canadian Cities: Moving to or from Toronto, or other Ontario Cities, Calgary, Edmonton, other Alberta locations, Vancouver and British Columbia's Lower Mainland, and other cities across Canada.
***
We specialize in moving Households within Canada. Contacting us and Estimate / Quotes are all FREE