Kingsway Organizing

Reviews for Kingsway Organizing

Ava
Ava

House Organizing For New Listing

Kingsway Organizing did an amazing job organizing my client's closet's, game room and helping to get them ready for listing their property. What a great start to preparing a house for showings and such a good feeling have such a hardworking, knowledgable and focussed company assist with my endeavour. I would highly recommend Dorothy and her team!

Thank you so much Ava! You are a true professional
and always go the extra mile for your clients. It was truly a pleasure helping you as we wish your client all the best in their new home!

Jayne
Jayne

Organizing our storage room and sourcing necessary storage bins, baskets and other containers.

My husband got me a gift certificate for Kingsway Organizing for Christmas and it was a perfect gift. I kept meaning to organize our storage room, but just couldn’t find the time. Dorothy came in and we walked through what was there and she was confident she could have it done in a day - and she did!! Now everything is sorted, neatly labeled and easy to find. On the same day, she also set up a filing system for my kids’ art and school work. I had it well sorted already, but my system was bulky and as a result, I was quickly running out of space. The filing system she set up still allows me to organize the work by child and then by grade, but keeps it neat and compact. Thank you, Dorothy, for taking these projects off my to do list!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Jayne! I'm so happy to know that your storage room is working well for you and your family. It was a pleasure working with you!

Kim E.
Kim E.

Professional Organizer

Dorothy did an amazing job setting up our family chalet just a couple days before Christmas. The house was post construction so the kitchen needed setting up. All dishes washed and put away. Also handled making all the beds, and helped to set up all the living spaces. Dorothy was an invaluable resource and I highly recommend her. She has a wonderful personality, so easy to work with, very positive and energetic.

Thank you for the very thoughtful review Kim! It was such a pleasure to help set up and organize your beautiful chalet for you and your wonderful family. Wishing you the very best!

More about Kingsway Organizing

Kingsway Organizing specializes in residential/ home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/ settling in. Serving West Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga. Fully insured and bonded, Kingsway Organizing is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada. We pride ourselves on offering customized solutions ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?