Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Reviews for Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Company and Servie

In October 2018, I had new windows installed in the house. The existing window treatments didn't quite fit the new windows so the requirement for new window treatments. I contacted 4 companies and Serenity was by far the best:
a. they responded and came for an in-home consult pretty quickly. (other places didn't respond until like a week or more later and I would have to wait at least another week for an in home visit).
b. No snobbism here - just down to earth sales, service, install and follow-up. Trishna knew I was on a budget and had provided more than 1 option for each window so I could decide which I wanted. What's even better, where there was a window that didn't need a new window covering, she didn't try to sell what I didn't need - meaning honesty. I prefer this to another competitor wherein design was more important than anything else (ie budget and goodness forbid if a drape or curtain should hang lower than 1 inch from the top of the ceiling!)
c. It didn't take long for the window coverings to arrive and Trishna was even able to schedule install on a weekend so I wouldn't have to be away from work. She had even come for subsequent visit to double check all the measurements so there were no errors.
d. Installation - super excellent. I have to say Denis is excellent. He is very patient and detail oriented. If he didn't like how the install was going he would stay at it until it was just right. There is a very tall window against the back of the house along the basement stairwell. Denis and Trishna had the patience to get the 2 level ladder just right to ensure the install went correctly.
e. follow-up - I had identified I would like a longer wad for the kitchen window blinds. No problem. Trishna responded quickly and ordered a longer wand and once it arrived, Denis was quick in contacting me for replacing the wand.

Suffice it to say, I am a very happy camper with this company and what a gem to find. Lucky me. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants or needs to get new window coverings whatever they may be and whatever size. The in-home consult with Trishna was effortless. Thank you Serenity Blinds.

Maddie & Mero  in Nepean
Maddie & Mero in Nepean

Incredibly Pleased with our Blind Installation

Trishna from Serenity Blinds & Drapes is FANTASTIC. We were so pleased with her service, knowledge, selection of products, pricing & the finally the installation. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
-Maddie & Mero

Thank you Maddie and Mero.

Richard Dawson
Richard Dawson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very happy with my blinds and drapes

I am very happy with the purchase of my new drapes and blinds. Would highly recommend this company to my friends and family. Excellent customer service and quality of workmanship.

Thank you for your business Richard.

Paul in Ottawa
Paul in Ottawa

Excellent service

Serenity Blinds installed zebra shades for me last week for the full house. The decorator was very patient and listened to what I wanted. She made sure that the blind selection worked with what looks good and also the functionality. They made sure to address the concerns I had regarding my cat and dog. I would highly recommend this company and will be contacting them in the near future for curtains.

Thank you Paul. It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to contact us whenever you are ready to proceed with the curtain order.

More about Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Serenity Blinds and Drapes is an innovative retailer of high quality blinds and drapes. At Serenity we will help you complete the vision for your home with blinds, drapes and shutters in the latest designs and colours.
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Ottawa?