Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Reviews for Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Richard Dawson
Richard Dawson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very happy with my blinds and drapes

I am very happy with the purchase of my new drapes and blinds. Would highly recommend this company to my friends and family. Excellent customer service and quality of workmanship.

Thank you for your business Richard.

Paul in Ottawa
Paul in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Serenity Blinds installed zebra shades for me last week for the full house. The decorator was very patient and listened to what I wanted. She made sure that the blind selection worked with what looks good and also the functionality. They made sure to address the concerns I had regarding my cat and dog. I would highly recommend this company and will be contacting them in the near future for curtains.

Thank you Paul. It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to contact us whenever you are ready to proceed with the curtain order.

More about Serenity Blinds And Drapes

Serenity Blinds and Drapes is an innovative retailer of high quality blinds and drapes. At Serenity we will help you complete the vision for your home with blinds, drapes and shutters in the latest designs and colours.