KCJ Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  KCJ Electric

Reviews for KCJ Electric

ClarityClean in Calgary
ClarityClean in Calgary

Townhouse electrical inspection and repairs

I have had Kevin from KCJ Electric complete work for me a couple of times now. I have been happy with his service.

My first job was for him to do a safety inspection and review of the electrical system in one of my rental properties. There have been a lot of "handyman" and "do-it-yourself" repairs in the past, and I suspected some electrical work was not correct. Kevin found a list of repairs, such as correcting the wiring and adding a breaker for the dishwasher, replacing some wires that got burned by a plumber during some copper piping repair, and finding out where a mystery wire in the basement ceiling was going.

My second job for Kevin was at a different property. He added another breaker to my electrical panel so that I could add a clothes dryer for my tenants.

I feel safer knowing that KCJ Electric has done my electrical work safely and professionally.

thank you for your kind words!

Robyn Hauck in Calgary
Robyn Hauck in Calgary

Electrical work

Kevin was amazing at helping us with our electrical work on our home. Even though the work was minor, he was responsive, a great communicator and very reliable. I am a realtor so wouldn't hesitate to use him again as well as refer him to my clients. Thanks again Kevin for helping us.

Thank you for your kind words Robyn!

Aniedi in Calgary
Aniedi in Calgary

Electrician

We asked Kevin to come and do some electrical work in our office and he delivered the job at a bit less than was quoted. He also conducted a free inspection and we discovered other issues which Kevin fixed promptly, even using some of his materials without charge.

Thank you Kevin, for delivering above and beyond the quote.

Thank you!

More about KCJ Electric

Specializing in residential and commercial electrical services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of a brand new electrical system in your home or business, we can get the job done right.

We provide you with a full consultation to explain your available options so that you can choose the scope of work that’s right for your home or business - and your budget.

We strive to save you both time and money by combining our deep experience, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until you are satisfied.

KCJ Electric always doing more than we quoted for!