Terminix Canada

Pest & Animal Control
29 Tandem Rd, Unit #3 Concord ON L4K 3G1

Reviews for Terminix Canada

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Mice problem in the house

Unhappy with the results.
A year ago a company sales rep came to our door and explained to us that our problem with mice 100 %will be solved or your money back guaranteed so we signed a one year contract. One year later of technicians coming back and forth and the problem is not solved. And the last technician who came said the problem won’t be solved 100% because you have conservation behind your house. Same problem and last time I called, i have been advised if they are going to come back it will be new service call and I have to pay .
So unhappy customer never recommend them

Norman in Nanaimo
Norman in Nanaimo
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Pest control

Salesperson misrepresents the service that will be done. I was told by the salesperson that a child-safe treatment would be done inside but when the serviceman came I was told he was only performing an exterior treatment and would require to schedule another appointment with a 4 hour vacancy window to spray inside. Called to cancel within 48 hours of signing the contract and having the first spray treatment but was still subject to a $200 cancellation fee as per contract. Phone rep was very polite but in the end I cancelled just because the service I was expecting on the first visit was not even close to what I was expecting.