Forever Green Environmental

Reviews for Forever Green Environmental

mike.en.hsien
mike.en.hsien

Demolition work

I am very happy with the service as they completed the work in time. The clean up after that is exceptional . They provided us with photos to show the progress of the work. In case they encounter anything, they called up to clarify and recommend.

Thank you. You were great to work with.

Chris
Chris

Amazing Work! Reliable & Professional

I am not good with words, but they did an amazing job in removing asbestos including keeping everything sealed and removing walls.
After the process, they even advised us what needs to be discussed with the contractor to fix certain issues.
They gave us a update of the status of the work frequently and this has helped us to plans things out more easily.
I would recommend using them for any demolition /asbestos removal work.

Thank you so much. We enjoyed working for you.

Mould & Asbestos Removal

Bruna and her team were amazing! I called her and she came on the same day to take a look at the site. She and Mike were able to fit in our job even though we had a tight deadline, and they are super busy. The crew did an amazing job removing a huge amount of mouldy material and asbestos tile. They left their hepa filter running over night and walked me through the work the next day. The space was spotless. They had suggestions for how to improve the humidity levels of the basement, and took time to make other suggestions about how to take care of my home. Great experience!

Thank you so much!

Mold removal and cleaning

Received an amazing service from Mike and Bruna, Bruna and her team did exactly what we wanted in a very professional way and left the place in a perfect condition, Mike was great at keeping communication. And we were so happy with the work

I Would recommend the company 100%

Thank you!

Attic insulation removal

A great experience! Bruna and her team did so well even with a difficult access point. Our home was left in perfect condition and insulation free. Mike was great at keeping communication. Would recommend!

We appreciate your trust and business.

annick78 in Toronto
annick78 in Toronto

Mold Removal project done to perfection!

FG Environmental was super professional and extremely knowledgeable. The work was done to perfection! I highly recommend FG Environmental!!

Thank you for your kind words.
It was with pleasure working for you.
All the best

Vermiculite remediation in a bathroom Reno

We called Bruna of Forever Green Environmental to provide us with a quote to remove some vermiculite discovered behind the walls during an emergency bathroom reno. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with the experience. She rearranged her schedule to come and look at the job when she found out about our predicament, talked us through our options, provided us a quote promptly and even worked on her day off to get the job done as it was an emergency. She did an absolutely fantastic job, everything was done incredibly professionally following all guidelines and protocols. She answered all our questions patiently and thoroughly. I have already recommended this company to others and would use them again.

claudiahuerta.lebertad
claudiahuerta.lebertad
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Asbestos removal

Amazing service, on time, on budget and a big smile!
Very professional and outstanding results that facilitated me and my daughter a place to call home right when we needed.
They were a deal breaker for us to get our place because of timing and budget

Thank you kindly Claudia. We are thrilled that you are now enjoying your Beautiful home.

More about Forever Green Environmental

With over 15 years experience Forever Green Environmental has specialized in remediation and safe removal of Asbestos and Mould for Residential and Commercial needs. All of our professionally trained technicians maintain the highest standard of industry certifications.
We take pride in our work and in providing peace of mind to ensure the proper solution for asbestos or mould in the home and business.