Garage Living

KateS
KateS
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Makeover

I was looking to increase my storage and get my garage floor updated. Mike with Garage Living was out within a week to look at everything and provide a quote and timeline. Our slab floor was cracked and dipped toward the house. He coordinated the concrete work to fix everything prior to putting the coating on. I had 3 overhead storage shelves mounted to the garage ceiling for Xmas/Halloween bins and out of season (camping) items. What a space saver! I also had 2 slat walls (with accessories) installed and within 2 days contacted Mike to get a third wall done. This is the cats meow! Very efficient storage for electrical cords, ladders, lumber, shovels, and jugs of oil/antifreeze, etc. The floor is easy to clean and everything looks so neat and tidy now. I LOVE it! Worth every penny!

Garage Slatwall, Accessories, Polyspartic Flooring

I am extremely pleased with my garage makeover. Mike was very knowledgeable and was able to put together a design that worked best for me and my budget. I also appreciate his help with color selections - they turned out great. He was also very responsive to any questions I had with respect to my project. Both the flooring and slat wall crews were very professional, polite and had a great attention to detail. They kept a really tidy work site and made sure everything was clean upon completion. I also liked that when they were finished they reviewed the work with me and wanted to ensure everything was to my liking. The work started on time, was completed quickly and at the agreed upon price. Very happy with the work and quality of the materials.

Marilinga1 in Calgary
Marilinga1 in Calgary

Great experience!

Very professional service, fast and high quality. Optimize our space, looks nice, clean and organized. We have 2 car garage and lots of things from our old home... we could fit lots of things and space still looks nice and organized!

Great quality, great service! Highly recommended!

Gerald in Calgary
Gerald in Calgary

Garage Finishing

Garage Living did a great job for us, and I would highly recommend them. Definition of a successful project is on time/on budget/on spec. They delivered all of the above, and exceeded spec.

Dave in Okotoks
Dave in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Garage floor coated

We had our garage floor done in May. They came the day they said and were on time both days. The workers were polite and friendly and the price quoted was the price I paid. I would use them again and also recommend them

Garage floor

The crew showed up on time, explained what they were doing, and worked throughout the day to get the job done. They were careful, and did good work. They cleaned up after themselves. They missed filling in a couple small chips in the concrete, but that’s not bad considering how bad the floor was to start with. They spent a long time prepping the concrete, so the final product looks good.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Garage lift Install - Amateur Hour!!

Proceed with Caution! Quote was deficient and increased by > 50% mid way through job. Escalation to owner and VP /GM franchise Operations yielded O results. Franchisee clearly requires significant training as he resorted to insults and bullying when I raised my concerns about their ineptitude. Had to hire other trades to complete job - increasing costs. These guys know nothing about garage lifts and missed many of the required components in their quote and worse, would not be accountable for their missteps. There are plenty of competing companies in Calgary - AVOID this one at all costs.

Emily from Calgary
Emily from Calgary

Quick and easy

A storage box was delivered for us to move the garage contents into, the workers were on time and finished in half the expected time (1.5 days instead of 3 for a double garage). They did repairs to a spalling floor and some cracks, as well as a new flake coat. Love the new coating, it looks great and will be so much easier to keep clean.

Garage floor polyaspartic coating

Quick response and informative sales information from Mike, competitive pricing followed by on-time installation of garage floor coating. Service and finished product certainly met expectations especially considering the large number of cracks and degree of surface-spalling repair that was required. I would certainly recommend Garage Living Calgary.
...Ron W

Garage Restoration

After our first winter in a new house we learned that the previous owner had done so less than stellar renovations to the garage. The floor had settled and was not evacuating water properly. The drywall was installed to the floor and the roof was improperly insulated. All this led to a very wet garage in the spring. We worked with Mike and his team from Garage Living to regrade the floor and install their FloorTex flooring. Then we installed the Truss Core ceiling and properly insulated the attic space. Finally the SlatWall went up giving us functional moisture resistant walls. We're so happy with the end result that we didn't even want to park our cars inside.