My Landscapers

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M3H 2P5

Reviews for My Landscapers

Landscape Reno

Thanks Dan for a great job.
You guys were honest and reliable. I requested that you come back after the initial work to adjust some things and you were very accomedating. I had also forgotten an initial deposit I had made and ended up overpaying. Dan cought the oversight and called me right away. The best part of all is that my backyard looks beautiful!

Thank you very much for the kind words, Ariella!
We really appreciate it, we're doing our best to keep ourselves honest as we know it's really hard to find decent and reliable people these days. And the part that really makes us happy is that our client is happy and satisfied from the job we've done, at the end of the day. Enjoy it :)

Anna polakova in Toronto
Anna polakova in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

My backyard grass was replaced by "my landscapers"

Thank you guys for an excellent work. You are great. I recommend to anybody who is looking to replace their lawn. "My Landscapers" are great guys, very knowledgeable and professional. My back yard looks amazing. Never thought my backyard could look so beautiful.

Thank You Anna, glad to hear that you loving your backyard:)

Backyard Landscaping

Amazing job, on time, and they put a lot of great care to do an excellent job. We are really happy with their finished product!
Our backyard is the envy of the neighbourhood! Thank you My Landscaper!!! Realllyy recommened!!

thank you so much for taking your time and review us, much appreciated:)

Karina in North York
Karina in North York

Landscaping

They have been maintaining our lawn for 3 years now, and we are really satisfied. You can tell it is a family run business because they care! Good quality and prompt with their service. I would definitely recommend My Landscapers.

Thank you Karina, it means a lot to us. Looking forward to this upcoming season :)

Nirushan in Toronto
Nirushan in Toronto

Service

I can not speak more highly of the service we received from ‘My Landscapers’. Refael’s response time to questions and concerns was always immediate, and the team was just fantastic and hardworking. The quality of the work was spectacular, I highly recommend this company.

thank you so much for your review Nirushan :) it was our pleasure working with you.

Back yard sodding and flower bed design

I turned to My landscapers since my back yard looked really bad. After looking around for landscaping companies I got to know them (Mike is a really nice individual) and agreed on a price that was very comparative. They performed their job on the best side, clean and also provided instructions at the end of their visit. All I can say is that I really recommend them for these type of jobs.

(Mike is a really nice person)

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure.

More about My Landscapers

My Landscapers offers professional quality lawn care services to Toronto and throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We’re dedicated to helping create and maintain the kind of lawns worthy of even the most prestigious golf courses right in the yard of your home or commercial property. We know that our lawn ...