Tennant Home Service

Reviews for Tennant Home Service

Mat
Mat

Attic insulation Upgrade -

The roof was not insulated properly by the previous owner and we hired Tennant Home Services (Scott) to top up the insulation in our attic. At the same time, Scott was kind to coordinate his work with electricians (we installed a new electrical line trough the attic to install ceiling lights).

Scott is very professional and punctual! I would highly recommend him for your insulation needs! What a great experience! Honest, Professional at competitive price. A 11 starts service!

Thank so very much Mat for the Review. It was pleasure to help you guy out. Stay safe and enjoy your new upgrades.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Inverary, ON

Insulation - Cottage

Great service and installation. Being in a remote area I was concerned but Scott and his team were i and out. Very happy with the final product.

Thank you for the review. All the best to you and your family.

Fil in Edmonton
Fil in Edmonton
3 reviews , ON

Roof insulation

The roof was not insulated properly by the previous owner and Scott brought up the insulation level to R32. He was very professional and punctual! I would highly recommend him for anyones insulation needs!

Thank you Fil for the Review you should see a difference in the climate of your home. For better and heathy living.

TaylorRoofing.Jamie in Oxford Mills
TaylorRoofing.Jamie in Oxford Mills
2 reviews Oxford Mills, ON

Insulation Upgrade

We hired Tennant Home Services to top up the insulation in our attic in the late fall and what a great experience! From day one, the admin staff and Scott went above and beyond to exceed all expectations. The work was performed quick and efficiently and at a competitive price. We highly recommend Tennant Home Services.
Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it's greatly appreciated. Stay safe through these trying times. From ours to yours ... stay safe and thank you again.

Dariush M.
Dariush M.

Attic insulation

I really liked the way that Scott performed the insulation in my attic. Very professional and accurate. A very honest man. I strongly recommend him.

Good afternoon Dariush
Thank you for the 10 star rating. I appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new home and all the best.

Evan
Evan

Insulation, semi-detached, renovation

Semi-detached from the 1920’s with a full gut and renovation. Offered great advice and was very flexible during the project. Did a great job and was very easy to work with.

Thank you Evan and Jon for the kind words it was a pleasure to work with you on your project.

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Insulation

Scott increased our attic insulation and installed insulation for our basement walls. He was very knowledgeable and helped us make the right choices about what approach to take, which is always hard in our old house. He was flexible in helping with a dryer vent that was going through a wall and the attic and had to be done at the same time.

Thank you Rebecca was happy to help you out with your dryer vent and attic. All the best

Pam
Pam

Insulation in our attic

Scott goes above and beyond and it's so nice to work with someone with high integrity! He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about doing a great job. It shows that he truly cares and gives 110%. I would highly recommend Scott and Tennant Home Service!

Thank you Pam I was happy to help you out and thank you for the kind words.
All the best

Ken
Ken

Master bathroom insulation

Scott's team did a great job with the insulation. The arrived on time, were quick, thorough, and cleaned up after themselves. Everything that you want in a contractor.

Thank you Ken it was a pleasure to work on your project. All the best to you and your family.

Johanne
Johanne

Attic insulation from R24 to R60+

Scott contacted me for the services I was looking to get done and was at my house on Feb 21st and provided a quote for adding insulation in my attic. He answered all my questions and not once did he pressure me into signing with him for the work. I was very impressed by his professionalism as he explained how he would proceed to get the work done. He left my house and I later contacted him to schedule a day where he could come in and do the work. The insulation was added to the attic and he also added extension along the roof to ensure that the insulation would not fall into the suffit. He air sealed a lot of holes and around wire to reduce heat loss and was done within a few hours. The invoice price was just under the quote. He also took a lot of pictures of the work he did and shared them the same day. My clothes were even removed from the closet and neatly laid on my bed so that insulation would not get to them. Scott and his partner even removed the little bit of insulation that had fallen on my carpet.

I would recommend Tennant Home to anyone not only for their price but for the professionalism and care for customer satisfaction.

Thank you Joanne for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. It was my pleasure to take care of your home.

More about Tennant Home Service

Tennant Home Service is Ottawa's top choice in thermal resistance for Attics. Put a Canadian
Touque on it! Comprised of an expert workforce who delivers reliable, thorough and an honest assessment of
your insulation needs.
***
With a long history of experience, we recognize homes built 1983 and onward in the Ottawa
area have insulation settling, rendering them well below the Recommended Maximum Energy
Efficiency Level of R60 or 22.25 inches.
****
Give your home the gift of warmth this year, put a Canadian touque on it, insulate your Attic
and your wallet!