Alarm Systems

sarah_benisty
sarah_benisty
1 review , ON

Security Cameras

They were extremely professional and friendly throughout the entire process. The installation was done in a timely, organized and efficient manner. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the compliment, we enjoyed dealing with you
If you have any questions or needs, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime

Rena
Rena

Camera Installation

They did a great job installing, very nice people to work with. I'd definitely recommend them to others

Hi Rena,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business

anat18
anat18

Security cameras

They did a Great job and very clean job
Everyone should call them

It's a pleasure working for you

Aurora r.
Aurora r.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home security cameras

They were prompt, did a great clean up, and we’re very courteous through the whole process. Will be using them in my next house as well.

Hi Floren,

Thank you for your review, we will be happy to hear from you again

Jhon_F
Jhon_F

Home entertainment

The technicians were super professional, and manage to finish the job under my time frame.

I see no wires showing anywhere, everything looks clean and all I see on my wall is my TV screen.

Hi Jhon,

Thank you for your review, we hope to hear from you again

Just to let you know that we also do Smart home and home automation systems

lina
lina

Camera installation

IGTA installed cameras at my house they did great, professional and quick work. The technician who helped was very friendly and answered all my questions.

We would like to continue providing good service and products, we appreciate referrals

Marina
Marina

Surveillance cameras

The work that they have done in my house was professional and I’m very satisfied

Hi Marina,

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to deal with you. We hope to hear from you for your other needs

1234567t in Vaughan
1234567t in Vaughan

Security Cameras

We are very happy with their work and their services, very professional and knowledgeable
Their prices are reasonable, they left our house clean before they left
Very much up to date with technology
We asked them to do a few more things and they did them at no extra charge
We would highly recommend iGTA Security Systems and would use them again for other security systems needs

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the equipment provided to you

More about IGTA Security Systems

There's no feeling you learn to appreciate more than security. Our founder, Michael Carbine, knows it all too well. After his home was robbed, he knew there had to be a better way of securing your home. He couldn't find one, so he did what any man looking to protect ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Vaughan?