Queendom Cleaning

M.R.
M.R.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

House cleaning services

I am very happy with my house cleaning services from Queendom cleaning.
The staff are kind, trusted, do a great job and detailed clean. It’s appreciated coming home to a clean house as I can spend more time with my family or doing other things. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear we are making a difference.

More about Queendom Cleaning

Serving Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County, Queendom Cleaning provides residential and daytime commercial cleaning services. Queendom Cleaning offers a high level of quality and professionalism. We make a concerted effort to connect with our community and clients and to continuously improve the personalized services we provide. With our ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Spruce Grove?