WEDANTA Inc

Reviews for WEDANTA Inc

milapmehta in Brampton
milapmehta in Brampton

Window Blinds

I generally wait a month before submitting any review to ensure the service and after sale support.

I really respect Igor and his team after doing business with them. I must say they are professional and punctual in their job. Accurate measurement using laser technique. Very reasonable pricing (10 window under $2000 mix of zebra and black out blinds). Material quality is really the best. Service is awesome and their time estimate for installation is accurate.

They will surely get all my business from now on.

Thank you very much for your business and for your review! It's pleasure to work with you. Thank you!

Yana  in Old Toronto
Yana in Old Toronto

Roller shades

Great service, great product at a great price! The roller shades that they installed were amazing and I would go with them for any future window coverings and definitely recommend them!

Thank you very much! It is pleasure to work with you.

Filza in Old Toronto
Filza in Old Toronto

Blinds for home

I called Igor and Serguei to install blinds on the main level of my house. Their work was very efficient, reasonably priced and the quality of material used was better then any others I've seen on the market. I loved their work so much that I called them again for the top level also. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends

Thank you for the business and for your review!

yasmine88 in Old Toronto
yasmine88 in Old Toronto

Blinds/Window Fixtures

I highly recommend this company for blinds and window fixtures! They were professional and efficient with the services we required and it completely changed the look of our house. Everything was ordered and installed in less than 2 weeks. Very clean and tidy with no issues!! We loved communicating with them as they were responsive and polite and will definitely be using them for future services! Thank you!

Thank you for your business! And thanks a lot for the review!

alex in Concord
alex in Concord

blinds project to my home

Got very competitive price after searching for more than 15 service providers, Needed to cover entire home.
The service is very professional the installers very kind and profi ,
The product is in high end quality, i liked that there is big variety to choose from - has more european style that i could not find here so much .
Bottom like good price, excellent quality and great service .
They did good job , recommended

Thank you for your business and review!
Take care!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Blinds

Highly recommended. Excellent product line, quality and service. Both Igor and Sergey were very professional, knowledgable about the product they are offering and prompt on delivering the service. Blinds were installed very fast. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you like our product and service!
Thank you!

Nadiya a.
Nadiya a.

Windows Blinds

Awesome Experience and great product! I would highly recommend Wedanta Inc. to anyone looking for new windiw coverings. Great experience when I first met Igor, the sales representative/owner, he listened carefully to my needs and thoroughly showed me everything available in his sample books. His patience was greatly appreciated, as I couldn't make a choice immediately. Great value for the money and a modern look! We bought two different types of blinds from Wedanta Inc. The installation crew was on time and very professional and helpful as the sales team. We have already recommended Wedanta to friends and family. The whole experience-measuring, ordering and installation-was happy with the result. Super job, will definitelly use them again in the future.

Nadiya and Andriy

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy you like our product and service!)

Oleg in Mississauga
Oleg in Mississauga

Blinds for our house

We used Wedanta Inc to install blinds in our house. When choosing the blinds we had excellent customer service. Lots of selection in various price ranges and top notch quality. They were wonderful to deal with, the blinds are absolutely beautiful. Special thanks to Igor for measuring and to Denis for installing them.
Highly recommended.

Thanks Oleg! We are glad you're happy with our product and service! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to write us a review!
Take care,
Wedanta team

Andrei in Markham
Andrei in Markham

Windows blinds installation

When I first met Igor and had a conversation with him, I was extremely satisfied with his suggestions and was impressed by the knowledge he has about the job his doing. Shortly after the installer arrived and performed the installation. Great team and more important is that now I can enjoy my new window blinds every day!

Thanks a lot for your review! It's a pleasure to work with you!

Andacta in Toronto
Andacta in Toronto

Great results and a great experience

Igor came to our house to helped choose blinds and give us a quote. He gave us really a lot of useful information and very much helped with advice in choosing blinds. Everything had to be made for individual sizes and Igor very accurately made all the measurements. A week later we had new blinds. The installers were very friendly and worked so professionally, quickly and cleanly that after installing the 16 blinds, cleaning the apartment took 5 minutes. We compared the prices of about 5 companies, Igor was out of competition. For four months we have been using blinds, we have a sunny side and we have to raise and lower them every day - all mechanisms work flawlessly.
We strongly recommend this company, you really will not be disappointed.
Andrii & Saniya

Thank you for your review! We are happy you like our job.

More about WEDANTA Inc

Welcome to Wedanta Inc. We proudly offer: Blind Installation, Blinds & Shades Sales, Custom Blinds & Shades, Custom Retractable Screens, Motorized Blinds

With us you will find EXPERIENCE and QUALITY.

*****
If you’re looking for stylish design, energy efficiency, sun protection and privacy, our collection of shades will modernize your interior appearance with elegant windows coverings.

*****
Our pergola and awning systems can be installed to your deck, patio or can be assembled as a freestanding structure on a concrete pad at any location required.

*****

We offer alot of great EUROPEAN and CANADIAN fabrics and systems. Manual and motorized!