after the driveway sealant dried I was able to do a full inspection, unfortunately I had already paid in full. There are gaps that we were not filled with sand and areas missed with the sealant.
I called Andrew ( owner/manager) and reported the defects and he promised to fix them. After a week of waiting for the company to show up, I made a follow up call, this went on for 3 weeks, I finally gave up.
lessons learnt: 1) do use First Choice Interlocking ( Hamilton) again
2) don't pay in full until final inspection is completed and you are satisfied.