Rotari Construction Inc

Sliding patio doors

Rotari Construction Inc
Richmond Hill
L4C 1T2

Amazing! Detail oriented went beyond good service ! Clean work cleaned up no mess , pleasant and helpful !
Highly recommend .

Thank you Sylvia.

Basement  in Richmond Hill
Basement in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement

I was so pleased with the service and the results of our basement renovations. It was a please to have such hard and commmitted workers transform our basement into a beautiful and useful space. I would definitely use them again, it’s very hard to find honest and hard workers that put proud into their work. They started and finished our basement within the time they said they would abd most important they are honest and respect. Thank you again

Ron  in Scarborough
Ron in Scarborough

2nd floor outdoor Deck and Railings

Nick and Dmitri were recommended by a friend who has worked with them in the past. I had several other Deck specialists come and give me quotes on this project but after meeting Nick and Dimitri I knew these were the guys I wanted to do the Deck. Very easy to work with no loud and aggressive manners. They completed the project on schedule with no extra costs and did a great job of cleanup afterwards. I have had many compliments on the quality of the construction the finished product. Highly recommended!

Thank you, Ron.

More about Rotari Construction Inc

Rotari Construction, INC is a fully insured contractor located in GTA. We specialize in residential renovation and construction from design to completion with an exacting eye for detail and simple, elegant solutions. We have a reputation for great customer service, a friendly crew and solid, beautiful results.