Wow 1 Day Painting Barrie

Creemore ON L0M

Reviews for Wow 1 Day Painting Barrie

Private User reviews Elmvale, ON

Cottage Painting

From the minute I booked this service until the payment was made, my experiences were exceptional. I highly recommend Sandra and her team (Kyle and Cody) to anyone needing a professional paint job.

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to let me know how our team did!

AmyK In Mississauga
AmyK In Mississauga

amazing!!

I used WOW this past weekend and I am extremely impressed with the whole team. From Simon to Pat and then from Ray and his team. The house looks amazing. Thank you!!

It was our pleasure and my team enjoyed working with you.

Holly R.
Holly R.
1 review Meaford, ON

Shiplap ceiling painting

Great quality work done by a very professional group. They work with my timeline and were easy to communicate with.

Holly,
It was such a pleasure working with you! I appreciate you are very busy with your own business and you took the time to work with my crew! They and I would be delighted to work with you anytime. Thanks Sandra

Stu_D
Stu_D
2 reviews Angus, ON

Main floor and upper hall wall painting

Sandra was very professional and helpful in assisting us to select colours that match our style and home.
Sandra's crew was on time, polite, clean and finished the entire job in one day.
I would definitely work with Sandra again in the future when we paint the rest of the house.

Thank you very much Stu! It was such a pleasure working with you. Sandra

Carol R.
Carol R.
1 review Barrie, ON

Painting interior of house

I am very satisfied with the job the painters did. They were very fast, friendly and completely professional. I would recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your positive words! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Paula
Paula
1 review Minesing, ON

Bedrooms and office painting

Got an amazing quote, set a date, then waited for painters. Professional painters came in, primed and painted two bedrooms, one with an accent wall, and the office. They ensured they used drop cloths on the flooring, and took good care around the trim and windows.

Thank you so much ! It is a pleasure working with you on your stunning home!

Ed
Ed
6 reviews Innisfil, ON

Paint

We are very pleased with the work that Sandra and her team completed. Sandra came out to our home to provide a quote. She was very friendly, professional and courteous. She provided us with a very good quote for painting of our Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Nursery, Laundry room and Hallway. The painters were very polite, cleaned up after themselves and the work was great! I would highly recommend and i would use Sandra and her team again down the road for all my painting needs!

Ed, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure completing your home painting project for you and I truly appreciate your kind words. Sandra

Kelly
Kelly
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Paint

Painting of hallway and three rooms. Sandra was amazing and so helpful. She brought samples and showed me how each would look. She really took her time. The crew left a bit of a mess and did some damage to my stairs but Sandra was quick to offer touch ups and repairs and was so responsive to my concerns. She followed up as promised. Such a professional.

Thanks Kelly it was such a pleasure working with you! Your comments will certainly help my team improve and are appreciated.

Anthony T in
Anthony T in
1 review Stayner, ON

House Renovation

Outstanding work and communication by the WOW team. All of the painters were polite, kind and did an excellent job on our 3 story home! They even left us a thank you card! Thanks Sandra and John for your great crew and workmanship.

Thanks Tony! We look forward to seeing the cottage in the fall. It was such a pleasure working with you.

More about Wow 1 Day Painting Barrie

We are a Residential and Commercial Painting company that offers interior and exterior painting service with the quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected! Our friendly, uniformed crew has experience painting virtually anything you can think of, and we can't wait to help you!