Arcadia Property Maintenance

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Laurel, ON

Privacy Screen for Backyard Deck

I highly recommend Arcadia Property Maintenance after I had a wonderful experience. I called Scott for ideas and a quote for privacy ideas for my backyard. Arcadia Property Maintenance is professional, hardworking and affordable. I am so happy with my privacy now on my deck!

Thank you for your business! it was a pleasure working for you.

2ramsays
2ramsays
1 review Caledon, ON

Stone pad beside cabana and planter retaining wall.

Scott worked very hard to complete our job in a timely manner. He was tidy, polite and very precise with the work. He added a beautiful stone slab into our stone pad which was very unique. I would hire him again for my outdoor upgrades.

Thank you for allowing me to transform your ideas into reality!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Orangeville?