Speedy Appliance Repair

Reviews for Speedy Appliance Repair

mitsu
mitsu

D/W not draining

Dishwasher not draining. Found a defective seal, and after an extensive search removed a small piece of glass jamming the drain pump. He could of told me the pump would have to be replaced, I would not known.

Thank you kindly do the review, Ben is one of our best techs and very honest , thanks for the feedback

Private User reviews , NB

service

I needed my laundry machine fixed. The repairman Ben was fantastic and very professional. However the scheduling department is another issue. Ben came over on a Saturday and we agreed for him to come by on a Tuesday to fix my laundry machine after he found out what was exactly wrong with it. The schedulers wished to changed it to Monday which I eventually agreed to. I said that I needed him to be at my place at a very specific time as I had to work at noon yet on Monday they scheduled him with another repair then Ben calls me at 11 to tell me he is on his way which I had to reschedule for the next day. Same thing happened unfortunately for Tuesday and I told him that I will reschedule for Wednesday but I would need him to be at my place for exactly 9 AM which he was even earlier (worked out for me). Ben is fantastic and I would trust him with more repairs but the scheduling need to get it together and stop overlapping too many appointments.

Thank you for the review, we are sorry about the scheduling issues that happened, sometimes jobs take longer then expected and the techs may be running late. We are pleased that you are happy with Ben and will be happy to help anytime thanks

Tony in Oakville in San Francisco
Tony in Oakville in San Francisco

Fix leaking washing machine

Igor is great. He fixed our leaking washing machine (Maytag PerfSries 4.5). Thanks Igor and Speedy Appliance Repair.

Thank you for your review, you had found us on homestars and we are thrilled that your happy with our service

Anura
Anura

Fixing the washer

Technician diagnosed the problem quickly,
explained the repair in detail and offered us a quote. Once the quote was accepted he went on to fix the problem in a quick and professional manner. Once the job was complete he also offered us tips in proper maintenance of the appliance.

Thank you for the kind review will be happy to help anytime

davidtodd in Toronto
davidtodd in Toronto

Gas stove repair

Roger replied almost immediately and agreed to send a technician the same afternoon. I was quoted a $150-$200 flat rate, depending on the problem and the diagnostic charge would be waived. Ben, the technician, arrived exactly on time! Ben was polite, showed me the problem and repaired it immediately. Absolutely no complaints about Ben, I would highly recommend asking for him. Roger and I discussed the price, we agreed on a reduction of $60, which included parts and labour- $190 for labour (it took one hour) and $220 for an igniter, before the reduction. I subsequently discovered that I could purchase the same igniter from a retail store for $90...so they were charging over 240% mark up on the part. Roger addressed the discount when I called, but I'm really not satisfied with the explanation of the unacceptable mark up. It's really a shame, because everything else went so well.

Hello David, the cost of the part is 92.00 for us we charged you $160.00 for the part which we feel is a fair mark up. We have provided a warranty on which if anything goes wrong we are responsible for the parts and labor hence the the mark up. We strive hard for customer satisfaction and hope we can the repair experience as best as possible, thanks

Cheng
Cheng

Installation of vibration pads under washer

Responses were quick. Work was done quickly and neatly. Would hire them again next time.

S
S

Washing machine repair

Service technician came out to fix washing machine. Diagnosed problem immediately and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and

Thank you for the kind review, we will be more then happy to help anytime, thanks again

Dishwasher r.
Dishwasher r.

Dish washer repair

Fast respond,came on time,very helpful, I was surprised how clean he worked, I wish everyone would work like that !!!

Thank you for the review, we are More then happy to help anytime

Ted
Ted

Dryer repair

Speedy Appliance repair was in right away and completed the job in a very short time. Service consultant was polite, knowledgeable, and neat. Thanks for a great job.

Thank you for the kind review, we will be very happy to help anytime, thanks again

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Dryer repair

this company is the worst! Don’t waste your money! Charged me $300 to “fix” my dryer and it still isn’t working! I’ve sent many emails and they just say —can’t do anything more.amd then stop responding — Well you didn’t fix the problem so refund my money!! And I’ll go get a new dryer!
Terrible terrible customer service!

Hello Judy , we have been to your place 5 times, our tech indicated your drying is working fine, your complaint is it's too hot. The dryer needs to be hot in order to dry the clothes. We replaced the hi limit thermostat and our tech is advising everything Tested well. Call you for clarification please

More about Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair is Toronto's Premier Appliance Repair Company. We fix and service all major appliances brands. Our service areas are: appliance repair Toronto, appliance repair Mississauga, appliance repair Vaughan, appliance repair Richmond Hill, appliance repair Markham, appliance repair Brampton, appliance repair North York, appliance repair Newmarket, appliance repair Aurora.