Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair

Reviews for Speedy Appliance Repair

Refrigerator leaking repair

The repairing just took less than 5 minutes because there was a blockage in the drain system. He was supposed to tell me how much it costs first then repair it but he didnot tell me and cleaned the blockage and then tell me 197$ you have to pay! It was really expensive just for 5 minute work!
I dont recommend them

Carl
Carl

Fridge

They came same day to diagnose problem and arranged to replace the part that wasn't working. Great service and friendly customer care.

Thank you kindly for the review, we will be more then happy to help, thanks

Alice
Alice

Dryer repair

Our dryer hasn’t been working for over 6 months - and once we got in touch with Igal, he came exactly at the promised time, diagnosed the issue, quoted us the price for repair, and once we agreed, helped us take the doors off the closet (which was a feat in itself), and repaired the dryer in less than an hour. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly for the review, we will be more then happy to help anytime, thanks

gary.sitarz
gary.sitarz

Kitchen fridge

Replace fans in fridge has stopped working. Tech has good knowledge of fridge. Never lost trust in what he explained.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and will be happy to help in the future

Lise D.
Lise D.

Stove repair

The repairmen were efficient, polite, fast and left the kitchen tidy. They took all debris with them. It was a good experience.

reidrossi61 in Toronto
reidrossi61 in Toronto

Front loader washer service

I called for a quote to replace the rubber bellow seal on a front load Whirlpool washing machine. I received a response within 30 minutes. The price is entirely reasonable for the GTA. There was a repair person finishing a job nearby. He came within 30 minutes, assessed the work to be done and noticed that the machine was in a very tight space in a closet. He was able to complete the repairs from the front, and he explained what he was doing at every step. He was thoroughly professional and the work was done perfectly. This was my first experience with the company and I will definitely call them again!

Thank you for the review, we will be more then happy to help anytime

ihenriquez
ihenriquez

Dishwasher Repair

Ask for someone to come take a look at our dishawasher as it was not working properly. Within 24hrs they arrived and assessed the situation. The issue was that the water valve was broken.

A few days later I called to have them order the part and replace. Within 24hrs again they arrived on time and fixed the dishwasher. Very painless and great service!!!!
Thanks!!
Ivan

Thank you kindly for the review, will be more then happy to help on the future

salibarom
salibarom

Fixing dryer

They fixed my dryer and I am happy with their work. They responded fast. Did the work same day. Technician very polite. Work very satisfying. Thanks.

Thank you for tour review, we will be more then happy to help on the future

Dishwasher repair

I would not hire this service again.

1. On the positive side, they were very responsive in terms of contacting me to hire them to repair our dishwasher.

2. On the negative side, they send you a quote for them to attend your place and assess your problem for $69.00. The gentleman attended at our home and charged us $135.00.

3. The repair was not fixed. The company said that we were charged to clean out the pump, however, that was not the cause of the problem.

4. I emailed the company

We did send a technician out to your place and our tech cleaned out your pump and diagnosed blockage in your water lines. We charged you a labor rate of $120.00 for that which we feel is fair, you in fact need a plumber which we mentioned to you. It's not fair to receive this review when we don't do plumbing. Please call us at 4169003677

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Wrong Diagnose and Bad Customer Service

Called Speedy Applicance Repair( also has another name of IM Applicance Repair) for my KitchenAid fridge due to cooling function not working. The technician came in without testing anything told me my electric control board was defect and replaced it with $1100 cash. The technician left my home with "Call Service" Red light on display board right after part replacement with promise of fridge will back to work properly in 24 hours. So I waited 24 hours and not only cooling function was not fixed but also the red light on the dash board "Call Service" remained on. After 2 weeks the fridge was fixed finally by a factory guy recommended from KitchenAid/Whirlpooln and it was a complete different diagnose and I was told nothing wrong with my original
electric control board. After taking off the new electric control board, I contacted Roger at Speedy to take the part back and refund the part cost but got refused with rude attitude. When I asked to speak to management, Roger told me there is nobody else I can speak to. Disgusting experience with them. Not recommend at all.

We did a diagnostic on your fridge and determined it there was a sealed system repair required and the inverter board, you requested to try the inverter and that's what we did, we quoted you a price for the sealed system repair and never heard back from you, please call us

More about Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair is Toronto's Premier Appliance Repair Company. We fix and service all major appliances brands. Our service areas are: appliance repair Toronto, appliance repair Mississauga, appliance repair Vaughan, appliance repair Richmond Hill, appliance repair Markham, appliance repair Brampton, appliance repair North York, appliance repair Newmarket, appliance repair Aurora.