Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair

Reviews for Speedy Appliance Repair

pallotr
pallotr

50 year old gas range oven door hinge, parts no longer made.

Technician Igor was polite, knowledgeable and on time for the appointment. Parts not available for this old gas range but he figured out a way to repair it. Love this old range and really appreciate his patience and tenacity to solve the problem. Thank you Igor, and Speedy Appliance Service. Reasonable rates, excellent and honest work. Call this company if you have a problem with any of your appliances.
Thanks Speedy Appliance Service.

Thank you for the kind review, we will be more then happy to help anytime

Jon
Jon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Appliance repair

Great service, nice crew but a bit of a rip off. I was charged $200 I’m labor for 20 min of work. Felt I was taken advantage of for urgency

Hello, the labor is 200.00 as a flat rate for that type of work, please call us so we can apply a discount code and provide some assistance

distzer
distzer

Dryer

Came right away with the new control panal for the dryer , was repaired in no time.
Great service .
I would use them again.

Veronica
Veronica

Electric Clothes Dryer

The dryer was not heating. The service man arrived well within the time frame quoted. Assessed the situation quickly. Luckily, he had the needed parts in his vehicle, so the repairs were done quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for the review, we do carry most parts in our trucks. We will more then happy to help anytime. Thanks

majsiva
majsiva
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Dryer Issue

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! These guys are a bunch of fraudsters. Read before you go with them.

Terrible service. Do not trust these guys. Saw their advertisement on the condo elevator and called them in to fix my tenant's dryer that wasn't heating up.

Came in and took apart the machine and did not put it back together. They said they performed a diagnostic test without taking apart the machine which wasn't the case.

Decided to go with these guys since they already charged the assessment fee. Roger, the main guy, promised to fix the issue within a week (said they had to order the parts from elsewhere). When the time came, they called and said they ordered the wrong parts and it would take another week.

Weeks go by no updates or anything. They continue to ignore your calls or will say they will call you back but don’t. My tenant and I were getting frustrated as they kept pushing the date. They finally called in and said they were unable to get the parts.

I only came to realize how much of fraudsters these guys are after putting their number 416-900-3677 in google. Checkout their google reviews.

They also operate under IMAppliances Repair Service. They have a D- rating under Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Do not waste your money here. Found someone on Homestars who did it for half the price in about 2 days.

Customer Service: 0
Competency: 0
Cost: $$$$$

No n.
No n.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas dryer

Ben was excellent, polite, respectful and knowledgeable.
He arrived on time, and explained everything that was wrong.

Thank you for the kind review, we will be more then happy to help anytime

sylvie
sylvie
1 review Burlington, ON

Service on Viking range

The technician was Igal. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick. He gave me an accurate diagnostic and return with the pieces within two days. Was very happy with the service.

llcy5188911
llcy5188911

refrigerator fix

After they have done the job, I searched the price for the parts which they provided. There is a $110 mark up for the parts, I called back and they told me every company works like that, which sound ridiculous to me. Because I already paid $160 for the labour.

Hello, the mark up on the part was 30.00 to cover the 3 month warranty which was offered. Please call us so we can rectify the issue and come to a resolution.

wilson_hy_yu
wilson_hy_yu
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Oven fan repair

The service technician arrived on time and completed the repair in a timely manner. Friendly and professional.

nancybt2009
nancybt2009

Samsung Refrigerator

My refrigerator was not defrosting properly and was making very loud fan noise. When I called they had someone at my house within a couple of hours. The service man diagnosed the problem and ordered the part to fix the problem promising to come back Monday morning to complete the repair. I received an email confirming my appointment that morning and the repairman arrived on time. The work was done quickly and the repair was complete. My fridge no longer sounds alike an airplane readying for takeoff. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to my friends and family.

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to help anytime

More about Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair is Toronto's Premier Appliance Repair Company. We fix and service all major appliances brands. Our service areas are: appliance repair Toronto, appliance repair Mississauga, appliance repair Vaughan, appliance repair Richmond Hill, appliance repair Markham, appliance repair Brampton, appliance repair North York, appliance repair Newmarket, appliance repair Aurora.