Speedy Appliance Repair

Reviews for Speedy Appliance Repair

Tanveer
Tanveer

oven

Very communicative. Technician, called when he was on his way. He was professional, understood what he was doing, had all the parts and supplies needed to fix the issue and made the job seem easy. Thank you, would highly recommend this company. Reasonable prices and they show up when they say they will.

Hello Tanveer, thank you for the kind review, it was our pleasure to help you out

Mudassar
Mudassar

oven

Hello Mudassar, communication is a must in our field, we always give updates, and call and email and text our clients about status of job and when our techs will arrive. Please call us anytime!

Faiq
Faiq

dishwasher

I love this company and the people who work there. This is the second time I needed their help and they were as fantastic as usual! Very professional, responsive and good value. I've recommended them several times to everyone in my condo.

Hello Faiq, we love when our repeat clients give us reviews. It reassures to us that we are doing good job. Please call us anytime

Ameen
Ameen

washer

I dealt with Josh. He came on scheduled time. Gave me cheapest quote better than anyone else. He made the job so easily. I love dealing with well informed technicians. He was friendly and knows what he is doing

Hello Ameen, it is our goal to save clients money and we are happy we could do that and fix your appliance. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Mary
Mary

dryer

I would highly recommend Josh from Speedy Appliance Repair. He is very professional, articulate, and knowledgeable. My dryer was not starting properly. Josh diagnosed the problem, explained it to me in simple language, sourced, and purchased the part that was needed to repair it.

Thank you, Josh for your excellent service. I will definitely be recommending this company to others or call them again for any repairs.

Hello Mary, Josh is one our best techs and we are thrilled he made your repair experience great. We strive for excellence, feel free to call us anytime.

Jim
Jim

igniter

My services request was immediately taken by Speedy Appliance Repair, they sent a technician in on my preferred day/schedule and they completed the job within the scheduled time frame.

I was very grateful for technician knowing what to look for and rather than getting a new spark plug for the igniter, having the intuition to fix the wiring leading to the spark plug itself.

Hello Jim, we are always trying to save our clients money. We are happy we were able to do that for you. Call us anytime!

Jeff
Jeff

dishwasher

My dishwasher door wouldn’t close so I called for service based on Homestars reviews. Josh was able to come the next day and resolve the problem very quickly. He even showed me how to fix the problem should it happen again. I’m keeping his number for future repairs. I definitely recommend Josh and this company!

Hello Jeff, it was our pleasure to help you with the dishwasher. Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance!

Damien
Damien

oven

Josh responded promptly to my initial contact and to subsequent emails. The job was carried out promptly at a mutually convenient time. I would not hesitate to use his services again.

Hello Damien, it was out sincere pleasure to help you. Feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Werner
Werner

machine

I phoned in the morning and an engineer came the same afternoon. They were quickly able to diagnose problem in our ten year old Siemens machine and the replaced faulty component on the spot

Hello Werner, we are happy to assist you with the washer, hope you get another 10 years out of it. Feel free to contact us anytime

Wayne
Wayne

oven

Got Josh out to fix my oven - he was honest, quick, 100% reliable, helped me out with the price. Friendly, great work, and even my cat liked him! Don't look any further - just don't!

Hello Wayne, thanks for the kind review. Will be our pleasure to help anytime

More about Speedy Appliance Repair

Speedy Appliance Repair is Toronto's Premier Appliance Repair Company. We fix and service all major appliances brands. Our service areas are: appliance repair Toronto, appliance repair Mississauga, appliance repair Vaughan, appliance repair Richmond Hill, appliance repair Markham, appliance repair Brampton, appliance repair North York, appliance repair Newmarket, appliance repair Aurora.

Appliance Repair
Speedy Appliance Repair has been providing reliable, professional and fast appliance Repair service. we fix all makes and models of refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, ovens, cook-tops, stoves, microwaves, dishwashers. We specialize in the repair of high-end brands such as Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking, Bosch, ASKO, etc. Our affable technicians are certified and very well trained in the field. Our excellent customer service and friendly staff makes us the best choice in appliance repair and service.
Fridge Repair, Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Stove Repair, Freezer Repair, Cooktop Repair, Wine Cooler Repair, commercial dishwasher.
Bosch, LG, Amana, Samsung, Admiral, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Inglis, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Sub Zero, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, Wolf
SUPERIOR REPAIR SERVICE FROM A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST TO DO IT RIGHT GUARANTEED.
visa