Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Tile & Stone Contractors
Toronto ON M6K 2Y4
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Toronto  >  Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Reviews for Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Entire house/ New Construction

I first met Andrew when he was working as a sub contractor on a new construction project I was involved with. Andrew was responsible, reliable, professional and polite. Andrew made every effort to ensure the end result of his tile work was of the highest standard, which it was. His tile work was seamless. Since then I have referred Andrew to a builder and also to my brother. I will continue to recommend Andrew with one hundred percent confidence.

ashley in Toronto
ashley in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Tile replacement

Andrew did an amazing job on our tile ! We are so happy with it. He was great to work with from start to finish and very professional . I will be calling him for future projects and also recommending him to friends and family.

More about Enlightened Tile And Stone Work