Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Reviews for Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Stefano e Jlenya
Stefano e Jlenya

Excellent Work! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

We recently had our foyer and main floor bathroom re-tiled with Enlightened Tile. The owner, Andrew, is a really nice guy, very polite, and extremely professional. He pays a lot of attention to detail and completes his projects in a timely manner. The quality of his work is excellent and above standards. Most importantly, the price is reasonable. We will definitely call Andrew again for future projects, and we highly recommend him. Thank you, Andrew, for a wonderful job! Stefano and Jlenya

thank you for the nice review. it was my pleasure to help you, and wonderful to meet you and your family

Renee Atkins  from Toronto
Renee Atkins from Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Perfection!!!

Andrew is amazing!!

His service is exceptional, and extremely professional.
I can’t stress how neat his tile work is - it’s almost unbelievable.
He tiled around my fireplace, with marble & also the laundry room. Excellent service, and all Tiles were lined up to perfection. His work is above standards and his prices are reasonable. He also cleans up after his work. ;). Thanks again Andrew - hope to work with you again.

wow, thank you so much for the nice words. It was a pleasure to meet you and work on your home. Happy to help

renovationplan from Toronto
renovationplan from Toronto

Bathroom Tile

I had Andrew come in and install Ditra mat and 12" x 24" porcelain in a bathroom project of mine. My usual tiler was not available and Andrew jumped on it and got it done for me on time. His tiling is second to none and he has a great eye for detail. I will be using him again on more of my projects.

I would recommend him to all.

Entire house/ New Construction

I first met Andrew when he was working as a sub contractor on a new construction project I was involved with. Andrew was responsible, reliable, professional and polite. Andrew made every effort to ensure the end result of his tile work was of the highest standard, which it was. His tile work was seamless. Since then I have referred Andrew to a builder and also to my brother. I will continue to recommend Andrew with one hundred percent confidence.

ashley in Toronto
ashley in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Tile replacement

Andrew did an amazing job on our tile ! We are so happy with it. He was great to work with from start to finish and very professional . I will be calling him for future projects and also recommending him to friends and family.

More about Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Installers of Tile, stone, and hardwood
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?