RenoBoys

Aurora ON L4G 0J8

Reviews for RenoBoys

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pharmacy and walu

Highly recommended. Responsible and hardworking team and management. They made the project ready on time with a decent price in comparison with other contractors. For any expenses they get a quote from 2-3 other trades to have the job done in a fair price.

It was absolutely our pleasure

sergio
sergio

Bathroom gut and renovation

AWESOME! I was worried about this renovation as I always am. A wall was moved and complete gut of a bathroom. It's hard to find good help and even harder to trust them with your home. Ray and his team made me feel comfortable right from the day I met them. Their team was CLEAN! Cleaning after every day. Very respectful and all work was done on time. Any issues were addressed quickly and communication with Ray was easy and plentiful.
Very reasonable quote. Better than any.
I will 100% recommend them to any who are looking for great work.

Sergio
It was absolutely our pleasure and thanks for your trust and we here always, thanks

Kourosh E.
Kourosh E.

Condo unit renovation

I hired for my unit renovation and they did fantastic job, their idea regarding remodeling the particulary in kitchen design was more our expectations! They were on time and head of schedule. We strongly recommend Reno boys to our friends and family!

It was absolutely our pleasure and thrilled to see you guys happy
Thanks again

reza.shahab
reza.shahab
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

RenoBoys was referred to me by a neighbor in Aurora, they were on time, on schedule and so clean and professional, they finished my Basement under my budget and exactly they way we wanted
Ray is easy to work with and always available, even after almost 10 months, there was an issue and he sent his crew to fix it under warranty thanks guys

It was our pleasure and happy to hear that you guys are enjoying your new basement.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement re-renovation

Ray and his crew were a great choice for my basement re-reno. These guys are pro through and through, Ray makes it his mission to be on top of all tasks and ensure the job is done right and his standards are high - communication is a key factor in such jobs and it was daily if need be (even if I was not home). They were very clean as that was big for us, so everything was cleaned end of each work day while they tried to minimize work noise during baby sleep times as well. Any mods that needed being done Soheil and guys were very accommodating at making the changes and working with me. They were honest for work and costs as we discussed and ensured budget was kept in line. They are experienced with much bigger jobs than this one but still took the time with us to care and be personable to ensure the job is done right, which is something you don't get from other companies. His guys would do their best to show up on time as they did and given all the drying times for many items, things went very smoothly. Work included full basement carpet removal, laminate floor install, a quarter-wall teardown, shelving unit teardown, new drywall and wall finishing, ceiling repair, wall repairs and all new paint walls/ceiling, hand rail repair and bathoom reno (vanity/new wall mountings/lighting). All in all the 10/10 is well deserved and I plan to use them again in the future.

Shan
Thank you so much for great support and It was our pleasure, any time, we are just a phone call away
Ray

Shirin.S
Shirin.S
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Deck

I recently had Reno Boys build a brand new Deck in my backyard . Ray( owner) was amazing and so easy to work with, he was able to design and built exactly what I had in mind and more. I had been shopping around for months and had few other quotes in hand already and when Ray gave me his quote, I knew it was the best price I was getting.
I highly recommend RENO BOYS to my family and friends as they are extremely professional and affordable.

Thanks for the review and truly it was our pleasure, our goal is to see our client happy and satisfied.
Thanks for trusting RenoBoys

More about RenoBoys

At Reno Boys, we've built our livelihoods on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it all for 14 years now!
***
Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the way.
***
We have been in the renovation business since 1976, so we really mean it when we say we're here to help you.
Residential or Commercial
We've got all your needs covered: from residential remodels, to commercial damage repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable because we know what it's like to be in your shoes. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary estimate where we'll come out to you!