Calgary Weatherdek

HomeStars  >  Decks in Calgary  >  Calgary Weatherdek

Review for Calgary Weatherdek

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Excellent job of putting down vinyl decking

Calgary Weatherdek did a most excellent job of putting vinyl down on my deck. I was doing much of the work myself after having run into the worst contractor I have ever dealt with before. What I hugely appreciated about John was that he was honest, helpful, and gave lots of free and helpful advice on how to finish the deck in preparation for putting down vinyl. He even gave me a free tube of good caulking with which to waterproof the deck after putting the railings back on the deck. What a wonderful contrast to the previous contractor by having someone who is actually interested in helping you.

The vinyl was actually put down his son and one of their coworkers. They both did a professional job. I would highly recommend Calgary Weatherdek. They honest, decent, and do good work.