Colair Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Colair Duct Cleaning

Carol in Kanata
Carol in Kanata

Duct Cleaning

I had The Colair team clean my ducts today and I could not be more impressed. Booking my appointments was easy and very accommodating to my schedule, and the owner himself called with a confirmation the day before. Jake, the employee arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule to walk me through the process and showed me before and after pictures and I cant believe the difference! So much dust and pet hair was removed and I will definitely be having them back in my home regularly, and it is great to support local!
Definitely recommend them to anyone out there for all air conditioning/furnace and duct cleaning needs.

Carol,

Glad your happy with our service! Thanks for leaving us a review.

susan.brennan
susan.brennan

Furnace install

My father in laws furnace died on New Year’s Day and I called Colair expecting no answer. The owner responded and had a guy onsite within the hour to review the situation. The house was warm with the gas fireplace but we were worried about frozen pipes. The technician walked us through the issue, addressed our concerns and had the furnace changed out the next business day. When you are totally panicked you really value this type of response. The Colair team was so easy to work with, responsive and knowledgeable. The price was right too!

Thanks for your review Susan. Glad you are happy with the service we provided.

Christine s.
Christine s.

Duct cleaning

I had Colair at my house a month ago for a duct cleaning, I would really reccommend this company, they showed up on time and we're set up with all the right equipment. They are very hard working and efficient! Colair showed me the before and after pictures after they were done and I couldn't believe how much dust along with pet hair was in them! The price was more than reasonable and I can already tell the difference, I have less dusting to do! Thank you so much for a job well done Colair, I will definitely be using you in the future and will be recommending you too all my friends and family!

Thanks for your review Christine! Glad you are happy with our service and notice a difference in your homes air quality.

More about Colair Duct Cleaning

Residential - Commercial - Industrial
The Colair Team specializes in air duct cleaning. We use state of the art truck mount & abatement technologies to ensure a healthy and clean HVAC system. The Colair Team strives to be the best in our industry. Our effective air duct cleaning process is second to none providing complete indoor air quality services for your home, business and work environment across Ottawa and Surrounding Areas. All Jobs are provided with before & after photo images.

Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
Studies show that levels of pollutants are 2-5 times higher indoors than outdoors. This can cause serious health issues. Air Duct Cleaning removes dust, dirt, and other harmful pollutants in the air. Regular air duct cleaning can reduce common allergies, asthma, illness and headaches. The Colair Team helps your family breath cleaner, healthier and fresher air.

The Colair Difference..