Air Towne Inc.

Calgary AB T2Z 4N2

Reviews for Air Towne Inc.

Kurt in Edmonton
Kurt in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

AC Install and Furnace Repair

I had a really tricky problem with my furnace where it would cut out with an error code. I had ATCO do an inspection first and was recommended to use a lighter filter. Then I had another HVAC company come twice. They replaced my inducer motor and pressure switch, adjusted the slope of my intake vent and shortened the drain hose. The problem persisted.

I then called the company that installed the furnace and they referred me to Lee. I also wanted to install AC, so I had them come for both. Jeff came and took a quick look to give me a quote. He was very informative and eager to educate. He came back for the AC install. He was about an hour late, but called ahead to let me know he would be. Afterwards, he diagnosed the furnace issue. He didn't really find anything so we scheduled Lee and Adam to come. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, they determined that the furnace was leaning slightly in the wrong direction and not draining water well enough. After shimming it up, it has been running without problems for the past day. All three guys were nice, were very knowledgeable and they did a great job.

Billie in Calgary
Billie in Calgary

HVAC Inspection

Air Towne Inc provide guaranteed results and beyond customer satisfaction. I will highly recommended their services. Adam and Lee are very professional with unparallel expertise and genuine concern to their clients. Kudos Adam and Lee, keep it up. Thanks for everthing :)

Thanks Billie!

Michelle from Calgary
Michelle from Calgary

Furnace repair

When my furnace decide to quit on fairly cold day, a friend gave me Adam and Lee’s numbers. They were amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Adam took the time to point out some other areas I should look at and gave me some halpful tips to keep my house running smooth. Will definitely be contacting them for my AC when it warms up.

Hi Michelle!
Thanks for the lovely review. We look forward to working with you again in the future, you're an amazing customer!

sylvia
sylvia

Heat and Return Air relocation, supply and install

Re-routing of heat vents and cold air from an existing wall was completed as well as supply and install of basement heat vents and cold air returns. Very professional to work with and we are very happy with the work completed by Adam and Lee. Would highly recommend AirTowne for any mechanical work required and will be using their services in the future for air conditioning install and future furnace install.

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for your kind words; it was a really interesting experience trying to reroute all of those ducts for your open concept design. I know your place is going to look so amazing when it's all finished!

Adam

alka_c
alka_c

Furnace Installation

Adam and Lee were professional right from the start. They were recommended by another company who cleaned our vents so we met with them. They were friendly, courteous and went out of their way to help us. We were having- what we though was a minor issue with our fireplace too, so apart from talking about the furnace replacement and choices, they took a look at the fireplace and had some great suggestions on how to get it working.

While we got other quotes to do our due diligence, we decided to work with Air Towne as they responded quickly the first time versus the back and forth with the other companies, didn’t try to up sell products to us, and were honest with what was available in the market that met our needs.

They also gave us a fair price, even though one company was charging less, they would do less and were up selling other products right from the start.

On the scheduled day, they worked hard and were available for follow up when we had a minor issue.

With this attitude, this company will do well and we wish them every success.

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family Alka! Thanks for the kind words. All the best.
-Adam

More about Air Towne Inc.

Air Towne is a residential heating and cooling company servicing Calgary. We offer excellence within the following services; furnace & air conditioning install/ maintenance/ repair/ replacement, thermostats, HRVs, and humidifiers.