Air Towne Inc.

Calgary AB T2Z 4N2

Reviews for Air Towne Inc.

Kevin Franks from Calgary
Kevin Franks from Calgary

Service Furnace and Humidifer

Lee from Air Towne came out to have a look a my furnace and humidifier that quit working. He brought a circuit board for the furnace as its a common problem and replaced it which solved the furnace issue. As well, Lee determined the solenoid was the issue on the humidifier. He sourced a part and came back for a 2nd visit to replace it. The bonus was that Lee took the time to deal with Lennox and had the circuit board for the furnace covered under warranty. It was a great experience dealing with Lee and Air Towne and I would definitely recommend them.

Carol a.
Carol a.

Furnace and Central Air Conditioning installation

ATCO inspected our old furnace in mid-August and deemed it unfit due to cracks in its heat exchanger. After having four estimates from heating contractors we had Air Towne install a new furnace for us on September 12, 2018. Adam arrived promptly at 7:45 am and was soon joined by his partner, Lee. Between them they completed the installation of not only the furnace but the full central air conditioning system by just after dinner time. In their analysis of the new furnace's operation they determined that the pressure switch was not working properly so they left a replacement on our furnace and came back with a new part the following morning. The furnace continues to work flawlessly.

While working here they were careful about keeping our home clean by using their own clean-up tools to remove any dust and debris created by removal of the old furnace. It was very much appreciated!

Allan and Carol R.

Air Conditioning Installation

We used services offered by Air Towne last year for getting a new furnace installed. This year we wanted to install air conditioning so reached out to Air Towne for prices and options. As we have a bungalow we were concerned about the cool basement being too cold in the summer yet were tired of dealing with the heat upstairs. Adam from Air Towne gave us excellent options as well as recommendations. We reviewed the prices and got a couple of other quotes to be on the safe side but nothing beats the quality of service offered through this company. They stand by their work and work till it’s done just right. They were flexible with our availability and have helped make our home ver comfortable year round.

Kurt in Edmonton
Kurt in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

AC Install and Furnace Repair

I had a really tricky problem with my furnace where it would cut out with an error code. I had ATCO do an inspection first and was recommended to use a lighter filter. Then I had another HVAC company come twice. They replaced my inducer motor and pressure switch, adjusted the slope of my intake vent and shortened the drain hose. The problem persisted.

I then called the company that installed the furnace and they referred me to Lee. I also wanted to install AC, so I had them come for both. Jeff came and took a quick look to give me a quote. He was very informative and eager to educate. He came back for the AC install. He was about an hour late, but called ahead to let me know he would be. Afterwards, he diagnosed the furnace issue. He didn't really find anything so we scheduled Lee and Adam to come. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, they determined that the furnace was leaning slightly in the wrong direction and not draining water well enough. After shimming it up, it has been running without problems for the past day. All three guys were nice, were very knowledgeable and they did a great job.

Billie in Calgary
Billie in Calgary

HVAC Inspection

Air Towne Inc provide guaranteed results and beyond customer satisfaction. I will highly recommended their services. Adam and Lee are very professional with unparallel expertise and genuine concern to their clients. Kudos Adam and Lee, keep it up. Thanks for everthing :)

Thanks Billie!

Michelle from Calgary
Michelle from Calgary

Furnace repair

When my furnace decide to quit on fairly cold day, a friend gave me Adam and Lee’s numbers. They were amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Adam took the time to point out some other areas I should look at and gave me some halpful tips to keep my house running smooth. Will definitely be contacting them for my AC when it warms up.

Hi Michelle!
Thanks for the lovely review. We look forward to working with you again in the future, you're an amazing customer!

sylvia
sylvia

Heat and Return Air relocation, supply and install

Re-routing of heat vents and cold air from an existing wall was completed as well as supply and install of basement heat vents and cold air returns. Very professional to work with and we are very happy with the work completed by Adam and Lee. Would highly recommend AirTowne for any mechanical work required and will be using their services in the future for air conditioning install and future furnace install.

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for your kind words; it was a really interesting experience trying to reroute all of those ducts for your open concept design. I know your place is going to look so amazing when it's all finished!

Adam

Furnace Installation

Adam and Lee were professional right from the start. They were recommended by another company who cleaned our vents so we met with them. They were friendly, courteous and went out of their way to help us. We were having- what we though was a minor issue with our fireplace too, so apart from talking about the furnace replacement and choices, they took a look at the fireplace and had some great suggestions on how to get it working.

While we got other quotes to do our due diligence, we decided to work with Air Towne as they responded quickly the first time versus the back and forth with the other companies, didn’t try to up sell products to us, and were honest with what was available in the market that met our needs.

They also gave us a fair price, even though one company was charging less, they would do less and were up selling other products right from the start.

On the scheduled day, they worked hard and were available for follow up when we had a minor issue.

With this attitude, this company will do well and we wish them every success.

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family Alka! Thanks for the kind words. All the best.
-Adam

More about Air Towne Inc.

Air Towne is a residential heating and cooling company servicing Calgary. We offer excellence within the following services; furnace & air conditioning install/ maintenance/ repair/ replacement, thermostats, HRVs, and humidifiers.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?