2 Soldiers Moving

moving in Brantford
moving in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

moving

When 2 Soldiers, Casandra, returned our message promptly and was able to figure out a super fast date to move our furniture we were so happy. Our job was not a big one but they still were able to help us. The guys came when they said they would, were courteous and above all we felt safe and taken care of. The furniture was wrapped and cared for expertly. Casandra kept in touch by phone so that we knew when to expect the truck. Nolan and his guys were so personable it made the move as easy as could be. We will recommend 2 Soldiers to everyone and will look forward to using them again.
Nancy Eickmeier

Sheba in Brantford
Sheba in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

No need to call in the Reserves

We had over a hundred very heavy boxes to move as well as several large shelving units and an hour long drive. Our Two Soldiers were so fast and efficient that they finished ahead of schedule saving us money.

Thank you! We are so happy you were pleased with our teams efficiency. All the best!

Goldenscaler in Brantford
Goldenscaler in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

If you hired a mover cancel and get 2 soldiers!!!!

Excellent service. Shrink wrapped or wrapped everything. Polite courteous respectful these guys are real canadian soldiers!!! Some of proceeds goes to help canadian soldiers with PTSD buy calming dogs. What a great cause! Kept to their price. Treated my stuff with respect. Didnt loaf around these guys worked HARD! If u hired a mover cancel and get 2 soldiers. Trust me.

dave
dave
0 reviews Brantford, ON

They were our movers, May 2018.

We have moved literally dozens of times.

This move, with 2 Soldiers Moving, was the smoothest we have ever had.

The crew was super-friendly, professional, and helpful.

And their price was very reasonable.

As well, even the telephone support from their office team, when we first called for a quote, was also excellent and friendly.

We have used those national chain movers in the past (for corporate relocations), and every time, the crews are miserable, at things get broken.

2 Soldiers Moving honestly cares about its clients and their possessions - can not recommend them enough.

Dave - Brantford Ontario

Jerry in Oakville
Jerry in Oakville

Small Move

We used this moving company based on positive reviews on Homestars and could not have been more satisfied. They moved my 2 daughters from their university apartments to a local storage facility. They were prompt, professional and efficient. We will definitely be using this company again in the future.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We definitely look forward to working with you again in the near future.
All the best!

TJ in Brantford
TJ in Brantford

The Best

I recently moved into a new apartment with my fiancée and our child. Nolan and his crew provided the best service I've ever experienced with a moving company. He was professional, fast, and compassionate when it came to our son and getting his stuff set up first. Also our heavy furniture was not easy to move around but Nolan and his crew worked tirelessly to bring it up the stairs without damage provide us with exceptional service. I'll definitely be using his services again. Nolan and his crew are true pros.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Same day emergency move worked out great

I had to move really quickly and these guys did a bang up job at making it happen ....I called first thing in the morning and a truck was there mid afternoon , they took extra pride in making sure my items were safe , and that my new places walls didn't get all smashed up ! Even on the stairs the workers communicated very professionally with precision to make sure my larger items made it around the corners my fragile heirlooms were placed where I asked without damage and the workers themselves were super polite and seemed to be sympathetic to my rushed needs .. my items were strapped well in the truck and when I opened up my glassware which I expected to be smashed I found nothing to be any different than when I hurriedly packed ..don't waste your time with riff raft companies these guys have a military work ethic and it definitely shows ..super professional , quick , polite and enthusiastic to help with the extra tasks involved in my rush move

If I ever move again I'm going with 2 soldiers again
Small price to pay when you don't have much time they will work with you to get whatever you need done I'm sure

Completely satisfied I highly recommend this company ..my last move was a disaster and i was worried it would be this time ..but they did a great job under pressure and limited time !!! Thanks 2 soldiers moving you saved my hide !

More about 2 Soldiers Moving

2 Soldiers Moving is an elite team primarily operated by CAF members/ veterans and or heavily screened civilians, trained and approved by our specialized team. We have over 15 years combined experience in the transport and moving industry, and offer both residential and commercial moves. We are based out of ...