2 Soldiers Moving

Reviews for 2 Soldiers Moving

Aiden in Brantford
Aiden in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

By far the best moving company!!

This company went above and beyond! Will highly recommend to anyone looking for moving services!
The booking process was amazing and easy, and were always available to answer questions I had before the move which took away a lot of the stress leading up to the move. Moving day was incredible, the guys showed up on time, did a quick walk through and got right to work wasting no time! The items were Wrapped and blanketed then loaded up in less then 1hour, and off to our new home! Once we arrived at the new home the guys did a quick inspection and asked where I wanted everything, they placed everything in my desired locations and assembled the beds, there was literally nothing for us to do except enjoy our new place in comfort ASAP lol.
The final bill was below the original estimate aswell!
Thanks a lot guys, keep up the great work!

Thank you Sir for your business and the outstanding review!

B.Poladian  in Brantford
B.Poladian in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

2 Soldiers moving Absolute professionals

Absolute professionals! The truck arrived exactly on time and work started immediately. A thorough assessment of the house was performed to ensure damage free delivery of all furniture and effects. Coming from a 5 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom Condo you can imagine the amount of boxes required. Including a brand new gas range up several flights of stairs. These guys are amazing,! seriously don't waste your time with other companies that don't value your time, money and property.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review, and thank you for using 2 Soldiers Moving for your last relocation!

Nicole B in Brantford
Nicole B in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Moving made easy

I just wanted to leave a review for this amazing moving company because they deserve that and more! If you are more, don't ever hesitate to hire this company. Nolan and his helpers are beyond amazing! I honestly could not of made the move without them. They were so friendly right from the first conversation I had with them and provided great service. They are truly energetic and treat you with such respect, it makes you feel so comfortable and makes your move that much easier. Let's face it, no body likes moving! Hands down, thank you! I couldn't of done this without all of you, I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you so much Nicole for the great review, our team definitely enjoyed moving your belongings, and relocating you to your new address! Thanks again for using 2 Soldiers Moving!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Best moving experience!

We recently moved from Toronto to Brantford. 2 soldiers went above and beyond our expectations. They were super professional and courteous. We had some issues with condo construction around our Toronto residence and 2 soldiers came up with an excellent plan for working around the limitations of our old building. I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!

Deanna in Brantford
Deanna in Brantford

Great overall experience

I would definitely recommend 2 Soldiers Moving.The guys were on time and ready to work and They didn't stop!They were very friendly and personable.my family felt very comfortable with the whole team.They were very respectful and curtious with my possessions as they arrived at my new home with incident. They made the move as stress free as possible! I hope to not move any time soon but if I do I Would definitely use them again :)

Thank you Deanna for choosing 2 Soldiers Moving to complete your move! We hope you and your family are all doing well and enjoying the new home!
Thanks again!

Mummsy  in Brantford
Mummsy in Brantford

2 Soldiers: Hands Down Best Choice for Movers

Best move ever! I highly recommend 2 Soldiers Moving, Brantford, for so many reasons. Right from my initial contact with Kassaundra, the experience was efficient, professional, and friendly. Nolan and Will, who did the actual move, turned what was a very emotional time for me into a stress-free, dare I say "enjoyable" experience. I couldn't believe it when they saw an old family picture tucked into a corner, and asked about it. They had noticed a photo of my grandfather, in uniform, taken during World War I. We then had a chat about my other family members who served in the Boer War, and WW II. These guys epitomize the best qualities as movers - and people. Even more special, a portion of the moving cost goes to Wounded Warriors. Don't look any further if you have an upcoming move to schedule. 2 Soldiers Moving is hands down the go-to choice.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive moving experience. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know what sets 2 Soldiers Moving apart from other moving companies. We wish you the very best in your new home!

moving in Brantford
moving in Brantford

moving

When 2 Soldiers, Casandra, returned our message promptly and was able to figure out a super fast date to move our furniture we were so happy. Our job was not a big one but they still were able to help us. The guys came when they said they would, were courteous and above all we felt safe and taken care of. The furniture was wrapped and cared for expertly. Casandra kept in touch by phone so that we knew when to expect the truck. Nolan and his guys were so personable it made the move as easy as could be. We will recommend 2 Soldiers to everyone and will look forward to using them again.
Nancy Eickmeier

Sheba in Brantford
Sheba in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

No need to call in the Reserves

We had over a hundred very heavy boxes to move as well as several large shelving units and an hour long drive. Our Two Soldiers were so fast and efficient that they finished ahead of schedule saving us money.

Thank you! We are so happy you were pleased with our teams efficiency. All the best!

Goldenscaler in Brantford
Goldenscaler in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

If you hired a mover cancel and get 2 soldiers!!!!

Excellent service. Shrink wrapped or wrapped everything. Polite courteous respectful these guys are real canadian soldiers!!! Some of proceeds goes to help canadian soldiers with PTSD buy calming dogs. What a great cause! Kept to their price. Treated my stuff with respect. Didnt loaf around these guys worked HARD! If u hired a mover cancel and get 2 soldiers. Trust me.

Thank you so much for your business and for the amazing review, truly appreciated!

Grand R.
Grand R.

Office move

They were fantastic to plan with, communication was great and the day went off without a hitch!
I also really support their cause for the Wounded Warrior fund and am proud of their service for our country. I admire their entrepreneurship in creating this business and Kassuandra was fantastic in all the administration beforehand.. thank you!

Thank you for your business, and for the great review!

More about 2 Soldiers Moving

2 Soldiers Moving is an elite team primarily operated by CAF members/ veterans and or heavily screened civilians, trained and approved by our specialized team. We have over 15 years combined experience in the transport and moving industry, and offer both residential and commercial moves. We are based out of ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brantford?