AllStar Van Lines Inc.

Toronto ON M6K 1B3
AllStar Van Lines Inc.

Reviews for AllStar Van Lines Inc.

tina.stewart
tina.stewart
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Totally dissatisfied.

I like the previous unhappy customer had the same experience. The manager was Zack so I’m not sure why they are denying that he works there. He jammed all my furniture in the truck without protecting it and scraped and gouged my dining room set. They offered $60 for all the damages...of course I had to refuse it as that wouldn’t cover 1 chair. Now they won’t acknowledge my emails. I contacted the minister of consumer affairs and was told
that if they do not respond to start a complaint process with them. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. If I refused to respond to my stakeholders I wouldn’t have a job today. Don’t waste your time and money on this company.

Hello Tina,

We are sorry that your experience with All Star Van Lines was not positive. However, to address your comment regarding the previous email, Zack is a contractor and works for several moving companies. That review was regarding a job not done by All Star Van Lines and there is substantial proof already provided to HomeStars.

Now regarding your move, the team leader asked if you wanted additional insurance as well as it's noted to every customer, it's on the front of the contract. When a client request 2-3 movers, we often bring a 20-26 foot truck in size as that is what should should be sufficient for that move size. In your case, there were very few items left behind and the movers indicated that to you. We have tried to rectify the situation and have yet to come to a reasonable agreed upon amount.

We could have been like many other movers and completely disregarded the situation as that is what the contract allows us to do. We hope that we can agree on something so that your moving experience is more positive than anything.

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd.
Angel Movers & Storage Ltd.

Destroyed Furniture

I hired All Star Van Lines for a move into storage until after renovations. Zack has placed an expensive leather sofa right on its side on the concrete floor with no protection in between. He also stacked wood on wood with no protection. I have attached pictures of his work. He is now in hiding and is ignoring requests to rectify the problem. If you looking for a mover who will destroy your furniture, give Zack a call. Very upset and disappointed in the lack of customer service.

CUSTOMER 2nd RESPONCE:

Zack is STILL ignoring my calls and is STILL refusing to discuss the damages and yet his reply states that I’m not a customer. I DID HIRE ZACK FROM ALL STAR VAN LINES. I even wrote his company name on the bottom of the check because he asked me to make the check payable to his personal name. Your response HERE on HOMESTARS is a reflection of your dishonesty.

Hello,

Unfortunately we were unable to find your name in our system as a client. You have written reviews on several platforms that are unwarranted. You have mistaken companies as the person you are claiming was an employee for your company doing your jobs. The client you are referring to is also not an All Star client either. If you can show proof of receipt or emails from our company to this client then that is one thing. However, you are defaming a company on professional platforms with intentions of harming the reputation All Star Van Lines has built. If you would like to discuss this further, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Davies721 in East York
Davies721 in East York

Excellent movers

Had to move my stuff in awful weather to a storage unit and another location. Managed to pack a 5x10 storage unit to the rafters. The two guys worked quickly and everything was done just over 2 hours. They took care of everything.

Hello Anne,

Thank you for choosing All Star as your trusted movers! It was a pleasure working with you throughout and we hope to work with you in the future!

Adrianna

badgerboo222
badgerboo222

Moving

Quick, efficient, clean and courteous. And the price was phenomenal . The movers were polite and professional. Highly recommend this company from start to finish

Hello,
We appreciate you taking the time to share a review based on your recent experience with our team! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Moving

I used AllStar Van Lines for moving. The team arrived in time on moving day. They moved the boxes and the furniture with good care in reasonable time. Overall, I was satisfied with the work of the team and do recommend them for moving.

Hello Arsha,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your moving experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we could help and ensure you had a pleasant moving experience.

Regards,

Adrianna

ozancanarslan
ozancanarslan

Moving

I hired all star a month ago to pickup the contents of my 3 bedroom home in Toronto and deliver them to our new home in a city just outside of Montreal, Quebec, At first I was nervous because my family's entire belongings were being driven to another province. However, All Star impressed me with their hard work and professionalism. The team leader Zack was great and communicated with us throughout the move. Steve and Jared did a fantastic job wrapping all our furniture to make sure it came back to us in perfect condition, AND IT DID. They were able to load our home in less time than expected and we actually saved some money (who doesn't like saving money right?) I will not hesitate to hire them again and share the message with you, family, and friends! Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hello,
On behalf of the All Star team we would like to thank you for choosing us as your trusted movers. We are glad you had a pleasant experience with your moving team throughout your moving process. We take pride in the work we do so that clients can go to their new home with peace of mind. We wish you the best in your new home and city.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Condo move

All Star Van lines was great for my condo move. They were very reasonably priced and very professional during the move. Everything that was moved was in perfect condition at the end. Adrianna is very prompt in replying to emails and we were able to set everything up quickly! I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks guys!

Hello,

We hope all is well during your unpacking process. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and recommendation! All the best and we look forward to working with you in the future.

gchoi in Toronto
gchoi in Toronto

Moving services.

Great, professional guys who worked quick to get us out of our old place and into the new. Provided everything we needed for our move.

Great communication with Adrianna leading up to the move and after as well. There was a small miscalculation but they were quick to respond and rectify the problem without any issues.

Would definitely move with All Star again!

Hello and thank you for sharing your moving experience with us! It was a pleasure work with you throughout the way. I will definitely pass on the message to our team!

Vincent
Vincent
4 reviews Grimsby, ON

Average

-Took me one hour from the old house to the new with the same route. The drivers took 2.5 hours.

-Charged me a credit card surcharge which is forbidden by VISA/MC/AMEX. A merchant is not allowed to charge any customer (in this case) 2%/3% to take your payment via a credit card versus cash.

-Tried to contact the head office to figure out how to mitigate issue #1, and how to deal with broken items since they are allegedly insured, and never heard back.

Overall I'm happy with the enthusiastic nature of the workers although less time spent chatting would be nice (I'm paying them to work after all), but I'm happy with the moving employees. Overall, I'm 50/50 with my most recent move.

Hello Vincent,

Good morning, it is unfortunate to see this review that you have posted based on our service. I will answer each of your concerns as I always did from the beginning.

Our truck arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes after you die to the fact that you took the 407 highway which is an express toll meaning no traffic on your end. However, we discussed that we were unable to use the 407 as our residential trucks don't use transponders. You had even told me that you knew there would be traffic for us. We have updated GPS systems that can show you our delay of 51 minutes on the 401 due to two accidents. Moving trucks also cannot go 100-120km/hour as normal cars can because of the size and weight in the truck.

Now, regarding the credit card processing fee, as of 2013, merchants are in fact allowed to charge up to 4% and anything beyond that is illegal. You were notified via email as well as verbal agreement that there would be a fee. Taxi cabs, convenience stores, a majority of moving companies and many other companies charge a surcharge when using your card. We give the option of paying debit (no fee), e-transfer, and cash.

You called the office when everyone was off for the day as we do head out at 3. I am sorry that we couldn't address with you on the day of but the team leader had explained the details. Regarding broken items, I was notified that it was a single item IKEA back piece to a shelf in which we will compensate for the replacement. Send us the info on the model and we can look into it.

It's always unfortunate to see that clients were happy with their movers and the service only to find a 4 Star review. Reviews are very damaging to a business especially in Homestars. As you can see we have an excellent rating here and your review has been the lowest score we have received in all or years of business including Google and Facebook reviews.

We hope you can accept this detailed response as a clear explanation and hope you reconsider the nature of your star rating. If you need anything clarified, feel free to contact me. We had great business interactions prior to your move.

Thank you!

Private User reviews , ON

Moving

We found this moving company very good, they were on time, courteous and very finished in a timely manner. We had only a partial move but would would highly recommend them again.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your business and recommendation and look forward to assisting you in the future.

More about AllStar Van Lines Inc.

All Star Van Lines Inc is a residential, commercial, and long distance moving company based in Toronto, ON. We are committed to providing each and every one of our clients with a completely satisfying moving experience. All Star Van Lines services locally and Canada wide to serve all your moving needs.