AllStar Van Lines Inc.

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M6K 1B3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AllStar Van Lines Inc.

Reviews for AllStar Van Lines Inc.

badgerboo222
badgerboo222

AllStar Van Lines Inc.
Toronto
M6K 1B3

Quick, efficient, clean and courteous. And the price was phenomenal . The movers were polite and professional. Highly recommend this company from start to finish

Hello,
We appreciate you taking the time to share a review based on your recent experience with our team! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving

I used AllStar Van Lines for moving. The team arrived in time on moving day. They moved the boxes and the furniture with good care in reasonable time. Overall, I was satisfied with the work of the team and do recommend them for moving.

Hello Arsha,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your moving experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we could help and ensure you had a pleasant moving experience.

Regards,

Adrianna

ozancanarslan
ozancanarslan

Moving

I hired all star a month ago to pickup the contents of my 3 bedroom home in Toronto and deliver them to our new home in a city just outside of Montreal, Quebec, At first I was nervous because my family's entire belongings were being driven to another province. However, All Star impressed me with their hard work and professionalism. The team leader Zack was great and communicated with us throughout the move. Steve and Jared did a fantastic job wrapping all our furniture to make sure it came back to us in perfect condition, AND IT DID. They were able to load our home in less time than expected and we actually saved some money (who doesn't like saving money right?) I will not hesitate to hire them again and share the message with you, family, and friends! Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hello,
On behalf of the All Star team we would like to thank you for choosing us as your trusted movers. We are glad you had a pleasant experience with your moving team throughout your moving process. We take pride in the work we do so that clients can go to their new home with peace of mind. We wish you the best in your new home and city.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Condo move

All Star Van lines was great for my condo move. They were very reasonably priced and very professional during the move. Everything that was moved was in perfect condition at the end. Adrianna is very prompt in replying to emails and we were able to set everything up quickly! I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks guys!

Hello,

We hope all is well during your unpacking process. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and recommendation! All the best and we look forward to working with you in the future.

gchoi in Toronto
gchoi in Toronto

Moving services.

Great, professional guys who worked quick to get us out of our old place and into the new. Provided everything we needed for our move.

Great communication with Adrianna leading up to the move and after as well. There was a small miscalculation but they were quick to respond and rectify the problem without any issues.

Would definitely move with All Star again!

Hello and thank you for sharing your moving experience with us! It was a pleasure work with you throughout the way. I will definitely pass on the message to our team!

Vincent
Vincent
4 reviews Grimsby, ON

Average

-Took me one hour from the old house to the new with the same route. The drivers took 2.5 hours.

-Charged me a credit card surcharge which is forbidden by VISA/MC/AMEX. A merchant is not allowed to charge any customer (in this case) 2%/3% to take your payment via a credit card versus cash.

-Tried to contact the head office to figure out how to mitigate issue #1, and how to deal with broken items since they are allegedly insured, and never heard back.

Overall I'm happy with the enthusiastic nature of the workers although less time spent chatting would be nice (I'm paying them to work after all), but I'm happy with the moving employees. Overall, I'm 50/50 with my most recent move.

Hello Vincent,

Good morning, it is unfortunate to see this review that you have posted based on our service. I will answer each of your concerns as I always did from the beginning.

Our truck arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes after you die to the fact that you took the 407 highway which is an express toll meaning no traffic on your end. However, we discussed that we were unable to use the 407 as our residential trucks don't use transponders. You had even told me that you knew there would be traffic for us. We have updated GPS systems that can show you our delay of 51 minutes on the 401 due to two accidents. Moving trucks also cannot go 100-120km/hour as normal cars can because of the size and weight in the truck.

Now, regarding the credit card processing fee, as of 2013, merchants are in fact allowed to charge up to 4% and anything beyond that is illegal. You were notified via email as well as verbal agreement that there would be a fee. Taxi cabs, convenience stores, a majority of moving companies and many other companies charge a surcharge when using your card. We give the option of paying debit (no fee), e-transfer, and cash.

You called the office when everyone was off for the day as we do head out at 3. I am sorry that we couldn't address with you on the day of but the team leader had explained the details. Regarding broken items, I was notified that it was a single item IKEA back piece to a shelf in which we will compensate for the replacement. Send us the info on the model and we can look into it.

It's always unfortunate to see that clients were happy with their movers and the service only to find a 4 Star review. Reviews are very damaging to a business especially in Homestars. As you can see we have an excellent rating here and your review has been the lowest score we have received in all or years of business including Google and Facebook reviews.

We hope you can accept this detailed response as a clear explanation and hope you reconsider the nature of your star rating. If you need anything clarified, feel free to contact me. We had great business interactions prior to your move.

Thank you!

1 review , ON

Moving

We found this moving company very good, they were on time, courteous and very finished in a timely manner. We had only a partial move but would would highly recommend them again.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your business and recommendation and look forward to assisting you in the future.

janelle in Toronto
janelle in Toronto

Move from Hamilton to Mississauga

Omar and his team were great! Promptly arrived at my first pickup destination at 2:30pm exactly. They loaded the truck quickly and efficiently and even took a detour along the way to pick up an item I purchased on Facebook Marketplace, a heavy stone coffee table, which they handled with ease and care. Unloading into my final destination was a breeze. They were very helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend their services!

Hello Janelle,

We would like to thank you again for choosing All Star as your trusted mover! It was our pleasure working with you from start to finish! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

All the best!

roseolivia986
roseolivia986

Moving and Storage

I hired All Star to help my client move from Toronto to Vancouver. They moved the home on short notice and delivered across the country in under 2 weeks!!! Phenomenal! The 5 movers came on time, took care of everything, they even had a team leader! All furniture was wrapped efficiently and moved. The communication was great the entire time too. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Hello Rose,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing All Star to help you both with the move! We always do our best to ensure you don't have to wait too long without your belongings. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Trust worthy moving company at a very reasonable price!

Adrianna - was quick to respond to my service request with comprehensive and transparent pricing information. Scheduling and logistics were also super easy to arrange and confirm.

The Movers - On time ready to work at the agreed upon start time. The 3 movers were fast, efficient, organized and had our stuff protected and moved in no time. They took great care in wrapping our furniture and moved our piano skillfully. No time was wasted.

After Service - I had questions about the billing calculation. Adrianna was again responsive and corrected the mistake right away.

Hello Teresa,

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your moving experience with us and choosing All Star! We do our best to ensure you're satisfied before, during, and after your move. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about AllStar Van Lines Inc.

All Star Van Lines Inc is a residential, commercial, and long distance moving company based in Toronto, ON. We are committed to providing each and every one of our clients with a completely satisfying moving experience. All Star Van Lines services locally and Canada wide to serve all your moving needs.