Notadoor

Reviews for Notadoor

Irina in Concord
Irina in Concord

Feels Like Luxury Car

I have nothing but praise to say about Notadoor. True to their website, it was really worry free wonderful experience. I am building a luxury house from a ground up and had a lot of choices to make. Valeriya was very patient in accommodating my ever changing vision of the future home in which doors - a lot of them! - turned out to be an essential part.

Initially I was a bit nervous trusting my big projects with dozens of various doors into hands of this young company. But after visiting their cozy showroom, talking to Valeriya and learning about the history and philosophy of quality and pride she and the team maintain, I decided to make a plunge and never regret. Through numerous showroom consultations and visiting the site I was patiently guided through ocean of choices of door models, finishes and opening systems. Sometimes it seemed that Valeriya in her proposals was more than me concerned about the integrity of overall home decor even in expense of Notadoor profit.

At some point, when I was hesitant to make a decision Valeriya and her design team provided me with a rendering of the intended door in the planned context, which not only was helpful, but turned out to be pretty close to the reality.

In a course of this decision making I set on unconventional using of non white doors in the basement. Looking backwards I think that was my best choice, making generic basement look unique.

And it pays. Now with doors in place everyone visiting me talks about them, their elegance, the quality of installation and seamless working of opening mechanics - it really feels like a Mercedes (substitute with your favorite luxury car brand here). The doors become talking point of my guests.

All the way through house construction even before door arrived Valeriya was frequent visitor at the job site, making sure other crews were comfortable in uncommon situation when doors are installed last. And when the time of installation came, Notadoor crew exceeded all my expectation. Really flawless job!

There were some special cases worth mentioning where Notadoor shined in non standard situations.

• Bathroom door opening is in a tight spot. Special bi-folding door made an elegant solution.
• Unusually wide laundry room. Matte glass door and double sliding cascade opening system was a perfect workaround, let alone thing of beauty. Installation was challenging due to heavy weight of door / rail combination, but was skilfully performed without resorting to quality sacrificing shortcuts. And now it takes no effort to open and close it even with one hand carrying laundry load.
• Overall quality of the door with excellent sound proofing was especially handy in such utilitarian spot as furnace room where noise otherwise would be a problem.

Overall, I am very happy with product, service and the final result. My home gained unmeasured quality of comfort and elegance, where instead of generic bland panels people would overlook, doors became a true mark of craftsmanship and design.

Kudos to Valeriya, Alex and the rest of Notadoor team working behind the scenes. Highly recommended!

Dear Irina, thank you very much for your kind words. We are humbled and happy. Yours, Notadoor

mary bredin from Old Toronto
mary bredin from Old Toronto

it really is Not just a door!

Valeriya is a true craftsperson - she cares more about doing the best work for the project than anyone I have met! she came 3 times to ensure the doors were going to be a perfect fit. A very dedicated and hard working team. And the doors are amazing - they made the perfect doors for a hard to fit basement space (which I rent as an apartment so the doors had to look good) and needed to get easy access to the furnace. Wow. I would highly recommend. Only challenge is that the doors take a while to arrive but very very much worth the wait. Very very pleased with the look and quality. thank you!!

Dear Mary, thank you very much for the generous review. We are humbled and happy. Yours, Notadoor

Romin
Romin

Modern interior doors

Valeria and Alexander their crew changed all old doors to beautifu modern doors. Amazing attention to details and incredibly responsive.
They far exceeded all of our expectations and would immediately turn to them if we were to have any additional renovation needs.
They ad a trustworthy courteous and hardworking group of craftsmen .
The job was done above and beyond and was done in a timely manner. They were efficient , diligent and hardworking . More than their ability to get the job done , is their honestly and integrity .

Romin, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy when our customers smile, always trying to provide effortless smooth experience.

More about Notadoor

Notadoor provides European Quality house doors at affordable price. We offer both interior and exterior doors and provide the complete worry free experience from measurements through custom fabrication to installation. Doors are fabricated with love using many years of experience, modern machinery and Handcraft as well as contemporary design and ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?