G2G Fitness Solutions

Reviews for G2G Fitness Solutions

OLIVER  in East York
OLIVER in East York

SCIFIT SETUP

WE HAD RECENTLY PURCHASED A scifit excercise machine and Corey was recommended to us to help us get the machine up and running he had the machine up and running in around an hour

It was my pleasure to deliver and install the SCIFIT Recumbent Stepper. Let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future.

Very Professional Delivery and Installation

Was very pleased with the attention and care taken with the installation of our new treadmill. Corey and team took the utmost care and required precaution in completing a somewhat complex/heavy delivery into our basement.
Thank you very much. Very pleased with the experience and final product.

I'm glad to hear you're happy with our service. Thank you for your kind words regarding the delivery, installation and testing of your commercial treadmill. I wish you the best in staying fit and reaching for your goals.

lorne gold from Toronto
lorne gold from Toronto

Lorne G

Cory delivered our Life Fitness Bike to our house and set it up. He was on time, very knowledgeable and helpful, he even offered to build us a special decline bench we can't seem to find. He's definitely passionate about his business.

It was my pleasure to deliver your bike. I look forward to assisting you in the coming months with future fitness equipment.

michael
michael
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exercise stepper

Very pleasant, efficient, capable
Couldn’t be more professional and thorough....a pleasure having them install the equipment
Highly recommended

Thank you Michael for your business and the review. I hope the stepper helps you with your fitness goals.

More about G2G Fitness Solutions

Welcome to G2G Fitness Solutions. When you purchase new equipment or need something moved, two thoughts that come to mind are: Can I trust someone with my equipment and what will my investment be with such an endeavor? With so much already on your plate from researching for the perfect machine or moving in to your new home we want to make this easy on you. With our experience in this industry and emphasis on positive customer service we want to put your mind at ease. Keep reading to learn more, and reach out with questions on what we have to offer.

*****

We will move all of your fitness equipment. First we will test each piece to see what condition it is in. Then we will dismantle and make sure all pieces are protected from the move. We also use moving blankets to protect all areas of your property. Staying safe and protecting floors and walls are important to you and it is important to us as well. We will then transport, move, assemble and test each piece of equipment to ensure that it's ready to be used.

Delivery and Installation:
Did you just purchase a new machine? We can deliver it from the retailer to your home. If desired we can also install and test the machine so that you can start on your path to hitting your fitness goals.

Dismantle:
We can prepare your fitness equipment for the move by breaking it down and protecting it. If needed we can come back to assemble your equipment.

Give us a call today.