Gotcha Covered Etobicoke

Reviews for Gotcha Covered Etobicoke

Stephmmitchell123
Stephmmitchell123

Blinds

I am so happy with our new blinds! I never knew I would be this excited for new blinds but I smile every time I pass them. Huge thank you to Monica and her team. I wasn’t sure on the size but Monica’s great eye and suggestions helped make sure the blinds went with the rest of our home. Installation was fast, easy and no mess. Great price and great service!

Thank you so much Stephanie for taking the time to write such a great review for us. We are thrilled that you are happy with both your blinds and our service. It was a real pleasure to work with you!

MarieE in Etobicoke
MarieE in Etobicoke

New Pizazz for our Condo

The blinds purchased for my new condo have made such a huge difference in the way it looks - it added a lot of pizazz! The knowledge, service and friendliness were impeccable and I highly recommend GOTCHA COVERED ETOBICOKE! They stand by their product!!! We received many favourable comments from our recent visitors.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It means a lot to us to know that our clients are satisfied with their purchase and had a great experience. Your condo looks amazing and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you!

Shades in Etobicoke
Shades in Etobicoke

Living room roller shades.

The customer service was FANTASTIC, the staff is knowledgeable, flexible professional and friendly. The product is of very good quality and we love the aesthetics of it, this shades are exactly what we were looking for, they give a sense of sophistication to our living room...and home.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review for us! We are really pleased that you love your new shades and the way it ties your decor together. We really enjoyed working with you!

Corina in Edison
Corina in Edison

Perfect blinds for our rooms

The blinds were installed and the next morning the room was filled with a peaceful and pleasant light that we all noticed. There is no comparison between the new blinds and what we had before. We're very happy with the blinds we bought and we highly recommend Gotcha Covered Etobicoke for its products and excellent service!

Corina, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It was a pleasure working with you, and it makes us very happy to know that you are enjoying your new blinds. We hope we can work with you again in the future.

More about Gotcha Covered Etobicoke

Welcome to Gotcha Covered where we proudly serve Etobicoke, ON and the surrounding areas. At Gotcha Covered Etobicoke our team of experienced design consultants are experts in helping you with custom window treatments for your home or business, regardless of your style or budget. From simple to extraordinary, we do ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Etobicoke?