Jrd Pool & Spa

Calgary AB T2Z 0J9
Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Leaking Hot Tub Jets

I called John based on multiple recommendations when asking for an honest and competent hot tub repair company on our local community social media site. JRD was the second company I called to repair my leaking hot tub after a google site led me to another company that was not very good. I was happy to see that John has been in the business around Calgary for a very long time.

John came to my house to see the problem and did not charge me anything for this, unlike the first company I called that would have charged me $190 just to show up. He showed up at the scheduled time and spent a significant amount of time educating me on the issue and about hot tub care after I told him I was new to it. He was extremely honest and suggested I could try the repair myself and told me exactly how to do it.

In summary, I found John to be extremely honest, competent and knowledgeable with great customer service and pricing. Similar to finding a great auto mechanic, it’s rare to find this combination. I will highly recommend him to anyone needing pool/hot tub Mtce or have any questions about caring for one. He will be my first call next time I’ve got an issue with mine.

I was happy to help you out Adam and should you require my services further I'm only a phone call away