Window Caulking Toronto

Elle in
Elle in
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent

We moved into a 3 year old home, our first winter we noticed how cold our sons room was. After some investigating we discovered the builders never bothered caulking the exterior of the windows - ALL of them! We found Window Caulking Toronto on HomeStars and called them up - they came out in a timely fashion, addressed our concerns and had it fixed up in no time. They were professional, didn't leave a mess, didn't try to up sell or oversell us and they were done when they said they would be.

We couldn't be happier with our experience using this company and now our sons room (and all the rooms) can maintain their temperature - which has saved us a ton in heating and now air conditioning costs.

Caulking work done. Quick professional and courteous

Window Caulking Toronto
647-695-6966
Toronto
M2R 1Z8

My house was cold and I realized i had cold air coming through. I gave these guys a call and they came right away. David came, he was very kind professional and timely and he supplied me with a fair quote, I accepted and they had their worker in only a couple days later. Within a couple days I went from having a cold house, to a nice and insulated one. Thanks for the great service.

Sholom in North York
Sholom in North York

Window caulking

10 outta 10 for these guys! Professional! Hassle free! Efficient! They did an outstanding job! Dave was a pleasure to work with! I have already referred them to my family and friends! I highly recommend!

Service

Dave is the most easygoing guy to deal with! Phenomenal customer service and he was able to walk me through everything I needed! Having work done is always stressful and Dave made this experience as easy as possible! I would definitely recommend his service again!!! Thank you Dave!

ShayaSpivak
ShayaSpivak

Kitchen Renovation

work was done quickly and professionally. Highly recommend. The service was great and the product was top of the line

Nancy
Nancy

Windows and Doors Caulking

My house needed Caulking as it was cracking at several places. I tried to contact several companies but no one showed up. One said that they were too busy with commercial work and another two promised but did not show up for the estimate. I called windows Caulking Toronto and Nathan setup an estimate for me for the very next day. Dave showed up, he was very personable and explained to me in great detail what needed to be done and answered all my questions. The price was reasonable and he scheduled the job for the very next week. The job was down on time and everything looks great.

More about Window Caulking Toronto

Our specialty is all kinds of caulking as well as painting applications. Should you be looking for a caulking contractor in the GTA, look no further than Window Caulking Toronto. Whether you need caulking for a development project, residential housing, an apartment complex, commercial buildings or an industrial complex, we ...