Faiq Services LTD

Reviews for Faiq Services LTD

Imran S.
Imran S.

Basement Finished and Side Entrance

I Hired FAIQ Services for my Basement Finshed and Side Entrance for Basement, they did all trades in time and very professional manners from start by arranging meeting with architect where we discussed on few drawings and chose the one I liked the most. They did all permits ( For Framing, Drywall, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC) Approvals , the most important thing Inspections following bylaws and according to the building codes. After project completion I received Certificate from City of Brampton.
Very satisfied with their services will hire them for future projects and highly recommend for all types of constructions services.

sid.
sid.

Interior remodeling

I had this job, that required more than average skill level, since for most Canadians our home is the biggest investment we do in our life time. Faiq team, was very patient and knowledgeable, when job was being formulated. Faiq team took care of all the details from start to finish. Communication was open and during job if I had any concerns they took care of it. I highly recommend them.

thanks

More about Faiq Services LTD

Give a better look to your house with separate entry for basement .We also cut and install side doors and windows.

FAIQ Construction working alongside its consulting engineers constantly analyzes, evaluates, and revises its specifications. This process was instrumental in the company becoming the first homebuilder in the country to standardize on such important structural elements as foundation pilings, engineered floor systems, steel beams, and structural basement floors, as well as a profusion of other major and minor improvements.