Quality Student Painters

Reviews for Quality Student Painters

wmusclow
wmusclow
1 review Edmonton, AB

Ceilings, living room, hallway and stairwell

The work commenced shortly after I received the quote. The painters arrived on time and kept me advised of progress each day. The painters, Kennedy and Brandon, were very polite and personable. They were flexible and asked for feedback throughout the project.
The finished product looks great.

My only concern was some paint drippings on my carpet.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fence and deck repainted

Was vary pleased with Brandon’s work. He was vary fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this service to family and friends. I would defiantly utilize this service again thanks for job well done

kris_jacobsen
kris_jacobsen
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Warehouse office

We have been using Quality Student Painters for years and they always do good work. They painted the exterior of our office, but we have used them for multiple interior office jobs as well as safety lines on the warehouse floor.

Thanks Kris, we are always excited to get your calls and happy to make your office and shop reflect your company.

Pat
Pat
1 review Richmond, BC

Outside window & door trim restoration & painting

Both the manager & painter listened to my needs, we very attentive did a quality job.
Even the manager helped me in a separate emergency painting situation.
I appreciate their service willingness to do the job o the best of their abilities the first time.

baknoll
baknoll
1 review Edmonton, AB

outside of house and garage

They painted 3 sides of the house that have plaster, front siding and 2 columns of brick, all soffits, fascia and gutters, including double garage, as well as garage siding and overhead door. All window and door trim was done as well. Painters were very responsible and efficient. We would not hesitate to use them again. Very impressed with their work.

Mary M.
Mary M.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Old fence scraped, prepped and stained. Old wooden garage door prepped and painted, metal doors and trim painted.

What a pleasure to work with! Good communication, very timely and professional. The job they did was beyond expectation!. My fence staining required a lot of cutting in so as to not show on my neighbour's side and I have to say it was done perfectly. I had more challenging exterior painting and the result is absolutely excellent. They did a very thorough job without rushing. It looks absolutely amazing!

Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy the new look of the fence.

Pgg in Edmonton
Pgg in Edmonton

Fence repaint

From quote to finished work was a quick process. Kennedy, their operations manager, handled both the quote, prep work, painting and cleanup by himself in an efficient manner. His work ethic is to be commended.
Finished job looks great and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.

Thanks so much for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again and anyone that you refer us to.

Tyler Chomyshen  in Edmonton
Tyler Chomyshen in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Painted my deck and front porch

We found them at the Edmonton home and garden show last year , hired them a few months later and were very pleased , they sent 4 students and completed the job in less then half a day , no mess , no goofing off , just hard work , quality work . I was surprised on how knowledgeable they were about paint and paint products.

More about Quality Student Painters

For over 25 years, Quality Student Painters has been focused on making painting affordable to all. With painters that specialize in residential painting and painters that focus on commercial painting, we can help you make everything look great. Painting should be affordable.