HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  I-SKY PLUMBING & MECHANICAL SERVICES INC.

Reviews for I-SKY PLUMBING & MECHANICAL SERVICES INC.

angela b.
angela b.

Drain Clogged

I-SKY PLUMBING & MECHANICAL SERVICES INC.
647-642-5660
Toronto
M4H 1J6

I was out of the area on a long weekend and I got a call that a drain pipe was clogged in my house. The last time I needed a plumber was long ago and I didn't know anyone in the business. I was very anxious and after a few calls I was feeling even more vulnerable. By some good fortune I called iSky Plumbing and talked to Hayat. I found him friendly and supportive. He was at the house quickly and what a wonderful relief it was to have him call, describing the problem and what he did to fix it was amazing. I also found the billing amount to be very fair. I want to pass along my experience with Hayat and his fellow technician. It's a joy to receive a service where you are treated respectfully and fairly and when you feel a sense of trust. iSky Plumbing is highly recommended.

dylan
dylan

Sewer backup and Camera inspection

I had a plumbing repair last year and received great service from Hayat and his crew so I called them again for a sewer backup issue. They showed up at our house in less then two hours and solved the issue very fast and efficiently. He also did camera inspection to assure me that everything is good down the pipes. He figured that there shouldn’t be an issue for long time. I would not hesitate to call iSky Plumbing again. I’m totally satisfied.

Thanks Dylan, We greatly appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is pleasing to know that you were satisfied with service provided and that you found our technicians to be very helpful. We look forward hearing from you, should you require any plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing i-Sky Plumbing.

More about I-SKY PLUMBING & MECHANICAL SERVICES INC.

We are the Toronto’s trusted source for plumbing, heating, and drain services. We provide personal attention and comprehensive services to ensure the highest quality experience every time. Our services will save you time, stress, and money by making sure your plumbing and heating systems are in top working condition. Give ...