AARAYY Flooring Inc

Reviews for AARAYY Flooring Inc

Weerawich in Oakville
Weerawich in Oakville

Refinish flooring

They did a good job on turn the dark hardwood to light wood nicely. The color is nice and the quality was good too. I would recommend to anyone want to save cost on changing to refinish.

thanks a lot for your kind words and appreciation

Imperial c.
Imperial c.

Laminate flooring and stairs

They did a marvellous job. AARAYY team has knowledge in all aspects of flooring and stairs. Thanks for new floor and stairs.. highly recommended yo my family and friends

thanks a lot for your kind reviews

Soni
Soni

Flooring and staircase replacement.

Replacement of carpet in entire upper floor areas (3 rooms, closets and hallway) and staircase. Entire job completed in 4 days!

thanks so much for your kind reviews

jenga24 in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3
jenga24 in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3

Laminate flooring install

This is the first time using HomeStars for any type of service. I was a bit anxious to use the service as the quality of the contractors can be questionable. My job consisted of 2 bedrooms. Arvind turned out to be great. He really took the time to do the job well even though it was small. I never felt like he rushed through. He even came back to fix some minor things that I found after the job was completed without issue. I would definitely recommend AARAYY Flooring.

Thank you so much for your kind reviews. really appreciated

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Getting house ready for the market

Although this 4 bedroom Brampton house was well taken care of, it needed some refreshing to get it ready for the market. Arvind provided a competitive estimate work the work which included flooring, stairs and painting. He was quick to respond to changes in the scope of the job. There were some occasional difficulties in co-coordinating the different trades working at the same time. All in all the work was excellent and prompt. I would happily recommend Aarayy flooring.

Thanks peter for your review...you have been great host.

Nataliya  in Toronto
Nataliya in Toronto

Hardwood floors installation and stairs

I’m very pleased with the new floors installed by Aarayy Flooring inc. Arvind is very quick to respond, listens to all the requests and the price is very reasonable. I still have some old hardwood floors in the house which need to be upgraded and with no hesitation I will go with this company again.

Thanks Nataliya for your kind words..you have been a great host

Mick
Mick

Basement makeover

These guys are simply amazing in what they do. Very impressed with their work and knowledge. I wish them all the best for their future venture.. highly recommended

Thanks for your kind review...really appreciate it

Stair Renovation

I needed my stairs re-done after a prior company I hired left the job incomplete. After getting many new quotes I found AARAYY the most reasonably priced for the large amount of work that needed to be re-done. I was overall very satisfied with their quality of their work, the time it took to complete and they it was easy to get in contact with when needed.

thank you so much for your kind review...enjoy new stairs

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Definitely Recommend

I wanted to rip out carpet in the bedroom of my condo and replace the floors in the remainder of it. Arvind was always fantastic with communication - quick to respond and answered any questions I had. Him and his team were clean, did a beautiful job, and were a joy to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Mary for your kind review...really appreciate it

Manoj K.
Manoj K.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

AARAYY was suggested by a friend,from the initial assessment meeting they were professional and suggesting ideas to evaluate, there work was a excellent they were on time and very particular about their work. Would recommend anyone looking for a good team to do the right job on time and within budget

thanks Mr manoj for the reviews..really appreciate it

More about AARAYY Flooring Inc

AARAYY Flooring provides a wide variety of flooring solution.

We are professional company with a long experience on Installing hardwood laminate and Vinyl Flooring.

Our Services Includes:

Carpet Removal
Hardwood Removal
Laminate Removal
Hardwood Installation
Laminate Installation
Vinyl Installation
Stairs & Railing

We're proudly serving the areas of Mississauga, Streetsville and GTA. We carry hardwood, laminate and vinyl flooring products.

Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.