AARAYY Flooring Inc

Reviews for AARAYY Flooring Inc

Anjala
Anjala

Hardwood flooring installation

I got Arvind’s contact from Homestars and went by the rating for his company. I am very happy with my decision as they did a marvellous job on hard wood installation in my townhome. Arvind was very professional and prompt from day 1 in providing information and getting his team aligned for the job requirements. He is very easy to work with and accommodated our requirements with flexibility even during the project. At the end of it the flooring was installed with great perfection and we are very happy to have gone with Aaray flooring. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends

thank you so much for your kind words

Eve in Mississauga
Eve in Mississauga

Carpet to laminate

I found Arvind on Facebook Marketplace. He was really quick to respond to my inquiry. It was a small 3td floor about $500 sq ft for 3 rooms including hallway. It was an emergency contract since the person I initially contracted couldn't start and I had a family flying in to stay with me. He started the job within 2 days and finished in 2 days as well, giving me a few days to clean up before my friends arrived. He was able to finish the whole floor without transitions, which was important for me. He was also quick to respond to changes in job scope. He was very professional, starting on the date even when he started working alone because his assistant had to be taken to the hospital. He was able to find help within the hour so he finished in a timely manner. The other challenge was the number of furniture in the master bedroom. But Arvind was able to work around it. He also responded timely for repairs. I recommend his services to anyone looking to do their floors.

thanks eve for your kind words

Imperial c.
Imperial c.

Laminate flooring and stairs

They did a marvellous job. AARAYY team has knowledge in all aspects of flooring and stairs. Thanks for new floor and stairs.. highly recommended yo my family and friends

thanks a lot for your kind reviews

Soni
Soni

Flooring and staircase replacement.

Replacement of carpet in entire upper floor areas (3 rooms, closets and hallway) and staircase. Entire job completed in 4 days!

thanks so much for your kind reviews

jenga24 in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3
jenga24 in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3

Laminate flooring install

This is the first time using HomeStars for any type of service. I was a bit anxious to use the service as the quality of the contractors can be questionable. My job consisted of 2 bedrooms. Arvind turned out to be great. He really took the time to do the job well even though it was small. I never felt like he rushed through. He even came back to fix some minor things that I found after the job was completed without issue. I would definitely recommend AARAYY Flooring.

Thank you so much for your kind reviews. really appreciated

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Getting house ready for the market

Although this 4 bedroom Brampton house was well taken care of, it needed some refreshing to get it ready for the market. Arvind provided a competitive estimate work the work which included flooring, stairs and painting. He was quick to respond to changes in the scope of the job. There were some occasional difficulties in co-coordinating the different trades working at the same time. All in all the work was excellent and prompt. I would happily recommend Aarayy flooring.

Thanks peter for your review...you have been great host.

Nataliya  in Toronto
Nataliya in Toronto

Hardwood floors installation and stairs

I’m very pleased with the new floors installed by Aarayy Flooring inc. Arvind is very quick to respond, listens to all the requests and the price is very reasonable. I still have some old hardwood floors in the house which need to be upgraded and with no hesitation I will go with this company again.

Thanks Nataliya for your kind words..you have been a great host

Mick
Mick

Basement makeover

These guys are simply amazing in what they do. Very impressed with their work and knowledge. I wish them all the best for their future venture.. highly recommended

Thanks for your kind review...really appreciate it

Stair Renovation

I needed my stairs re-done after a prior company I hired left the job incomplete. After getting many new quotes I found AARAYY the most reasonably priced for the large amount of work that needed to be re-done. I was overall very satisfied with their quality of their work, the time it took to complete and they it was easy to get in contact with when needed.

thank you so much for your kind review...enjoy new stairs

More about AARAYY Flooring Inc

AARAYY Flooring provides a wide variety of flooring solution.

We are professional company with a long experience on Installing hardwood laminate and Vinyl Flooring.

Our Services Includes:

Carpet Removal
Hardwood Removal
Laminate Removal
Hardwood Installation
Laminate Installation
Vinyl Installation
Stairs & Railing

We're proudly serving the areas of Mississauga, Streetsville and GTA. We carry hardwood, laminate and vinyl flooring products.

Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.