Yevhen Pankratenko

Reviews for Yevhen Pankratenko

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Freezer Repair

Contacted Yevhen Pankratenko on Saturday May 11th, day before Mother's day regarding my 25 year old chest freezer that stopped working. After making contact with numerous repair companies I became discouraged at the lack of interest in servicing my old Kelvinator, I turned to HomeStars for help and that's where I found Yevhen. He just happened to be in the area and was more then happy to service the freezer same day. Actually he was at my doorstep within an hour. Personable and a gentleman and had the freezer working in no time. Service call and workmanship at a reasonable price and I won't hesitate to call Yevhen again. Professionalism at it's finest.

Thank you so much Chris for contacting me for repair service and your positive review! Appreciate it so much!

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

LG Dryer fixed

In less than 24 hours Yevhen was at my house, on time. He called to advise me what the problem was, gave me pricing on the spot, had the replacement part in his truck, and fixed my dryer. In and out within an hour. Very nice guy, clearly knowledgeable, punctual, fixed the issue. What more can you ask for.

Thank you so much Paul for your valuable feedback!
Pleasure to know that you're satisfied with the service provided.
Thanks again,
Yevhen

Fantastic Service

I was extremely pleased with my interactions with Yevhen and his service. He was polite, punctual and responsive.

I texted him with a description of the problem with my dryer and we responded within minutes with a quote and time he could come by. He showed on time and was able to fix my dryer in an hour.

I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to repair their appliances.

Thank you so much for this positive review! Appreciate it so much!

Hartley in Toronto
Hartley in Toronto

Home Appliance Repair - Mr Golden

I don't like writing a good review -selfishly Yeven will get too busy and I will have trouble getting him for MY future repairs! But I must say Yeven has some good Yugoslavian work ethics. He is honest, courteous, smart and is the real deal repairman you've always wanted. He fixed our dishwasher a couple of times and is very well priced. He was speedy too. Glad I kept his business card!
Hartley Schaub

Thank you so much Hartley for your positive feedback!
Appreciate it and time you spent for writing it!
Thanks again,
Yevhen

Pablo in Ottawa
Pablo in Ottawa

LG Front Load Dryer and Washer Repair

I found Yevhen here in HomeStars, and was very pleased with his rating and feedback. I called him to diagnose a very loud and leaky LG front load washer and a loud LG front load dryer. We agreed on a day and time based on my schedule and his availability. We exchanged text messages afterwards to confirm model numbers and address. On the day of, I did not reconfirm (which I usually prefer to do, just in case) and not only Yevhen came, he came earlier than agreed, which to me was perfect.
He came looked at the washer and right away determined that it was a goner. The spare parts would cost the same as a new machine, as this is a 14-year old model. I really appreciated his honesty.
As for the dryer, he also realized what the issue was, just by his initial inspection. We agreed to proceed with the diagnostic (opening it up) and paying the corresponding fee. We'd then decide what to do based on the findings. Yevhen was spot on regarding the issues it had (new pulley, new rollers, new belt, fix the rotating fan, and a deep clean inside). We agreed to fix it instead of replacing it, as we could save the difference between a new one and fixing it, and apply it to the new washing machine. The dryer now works like when it was new. HUGE difference. I'm sure we can get another 5-10 years more out of it.
Bottom line is Yevhen was extremely courteous, professional, knowledgeable and honest. We will most definitely use his services in the future and recommend him to friends and family.

Hi Pablo, thank you for contacting me for repair service and time you spent for writing this review! It’s pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the repair, thank you so much! Yevhen

Joan and Bernd in Etobicoke
Joan and Bernd in Etobicoke

Washer and Dryer Repair

When our washer broke, I called Yevhan based on the excellent reviews he has received. I was not disappointed. He was able to fit me in promptly (even calling to confirm he was on his way). He was professional and knowledgeable about my type of washer. He diagnosed the problem promptly and made the repair in good time and at a competitive price. He also fit in extra time to 'tune up' our dryer so it now works more effectively. I highly recommend his services.

Hi Joan and Brend! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Appreciate it so much! Thanks again, Yevhen

mizuno76 in NORTH YORK
mizuno76 in NORTH YORK

Hood exhaust Repair

Yevhen did an excellent job repairing the exhaust vent damper. He was quick and showed me what he was doing to repair the part that needed to be done. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you Jamie for your positive feedback!
Appreciate it so much!

Rayanne in Toronto
Rayanne in Toronto

Microwave Installation

I needed assistance in removing an over the range microwave and installing a new unit. Yevhen was quick to respond and completed the job quickly. He did a great job and was professional and nice to deal with. Thanks Yevhen!

Thank you so much Rayanne for your positive feedback! Appreciate it so much!

Nisha in Toronto
Nisha in Toronto

Fridge Repair

Yevhen was awesome! Tenant was having issues with fridge freezing all the contents. He was able to come take a look at the fridge really quickly (less than 24 hrs!). He assessed the situation and explained to me what the issue was and how he would be able to fix it without even having to order any parts!

It was awesome how he took the time to explain in detail what the issue was and how he would be fixing it. My tenant loved him and called me after the work was completed to let me know that within a couple of hours they noticed the temperature in the fridge to be returning back to normal.

I highly recommend Yevhen!

Thank you so much Nisha for your positive feedback! Appreciate it! Pleasure to know that your fridge works properly now. Thank you! Yevhen

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Dryer Repair

Yavhen contacted me quickly, showed up the next day early and fixed the problem in a timely manner. He communicated with me every step of the way and explained everything he was doing in order to solve the problem. We haven't had any issues with the dryer since his visit.

He was very friendly and professional and I would recommend his services to anyone.

Thank you so much Jesse for your positive feedback! Appreciate it so much!

More about Yevhen Pankratenko

Hi there, I am Yevhen Pankratenko. I provide appliance repair services all over the GTA. Call 647-909-0864 today to schedule your appointment. I look forward to working with you.