Yevhen Pankratenko

Roberta in Toronto
Roberta in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Washing Machine Repair

Yevhen is very honest, reliable, professional and knowledgeable! A pleasure to deal with. He promptly diagnosed, ordered part and repaired my washer. I highly recommend Yevhen for all your appliance repairs!

Thank you Roberta for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Tyl in North York
Tyl in North York

Refrigerator Repair

I called Evgeny in the morning and he was able to come within a few hours. He explained his costs upfront which I really appreciated. He did a thorough job in figuring out what was wrong with my fridge, explained my options, and his warranty for parts. He also provided some very good advice about shopping for appliances. He came prepared with his own shoe coverings and wore a face mask before he entered. He was very respectful of social distancing.

Thank you Tan-yar for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

refrigerator repair

Fridge was leaking. Yevhen could have repaired it but advised me it could be more severely damaged then it looked. Suggested I would do better by buying a new one, even though he would not profit by this advice. I appreciated his honesty and courtesy.

Thank you Gail for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Replace Ice-maker

Yevhen replaced my non working ice maker and fixed a leak in the freezer portion of my fridge. He was polite, honest and highly professional.
I would certainly use his services again.

Thank you Mary for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Jonathan
Jonathan

Fixed washing machine

Yeven was the very first and super quick to respond to my service request made through homestars...his reviews are great and he is polite, professional, and very knowledgeable.....we arranged a time to assess the problem and he explained in detail what was wrong and what he thought I should do in terms of fixing vs replacement....sourced the part needed and completed the job very fast and I now he is my go to person for any appliance repairs that I may need.

Thank you Jonathan for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Fix Up

Yevhen was efficient in his replies and kept me updated as the part was being shipped. Was super professional in our unit and wore protective gear while inside which was a relief. He finished in good time and it was a job well done! Highly recommend his service.

Thank you for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Pleasure to deal with

Professional, knowledgeable. Knew what the problem was and Fixed our fridge right away. Yevhen showed up on time as planned. Provided invoice and receipt via email. Would definitely recommend. Pleasure to deal with.

Install Hood renge

I have a great experience with Yevhen , he is on time , organize and very professional. Thanks Yevhen. I highly recommend him for any installation and repair work .

Thank you Dyako for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Appliance service

My wine cooler was not cooling properly. He came the same day I called and diagnosed the problem. He explained the problem and gave me various options.
He also provided a warranty.
I would definitely recommend Yevhen for your appliance repair needs.

Thank you Felicia for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Erika
Erika

Bosch Dishwasher

Our dishwasher was leaking and stopped working all together. After reading his Homestars reviews decided to contact Yevhen via Service request and within a few hours he was at our house. He is very knowledgeable, professional, very reasonably priced. Although we decided not to fix our dishwasher (parts more expensive than new buying a brand new dishwasher) we for sure will use him again for any future repairs/ installations. I highly recommend Yevhen

Thank you Erica for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

More about Yevhen Pankratenko

Hi there, I am Yevhen Pankratenko. I provide appliance repair services all over the GTA. Call 647-909-0864 today to schedule your appointment. I look forward to working with you.