Yevhen Pankratenko

Reviews for Yevhen Pankratenko

dianacolman in Toronto
dianacolman in Toronto

Bosch dishwasher repair

We had a leak in our dishwasher. YEV came a couple days later, diagnosed the problem within a few minutes and had the part to repair. So far no leaks. Cheaper than buying a new Bosch and YEV shared good info/advice. He is our go to appliance repair guy from now on.

Clothes Washer Repair

A quick turn around, great communication and ultimately fixed the problem. Personable with no fuss.

Thank you for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Fridge/Freezer Repair

Although several contractors were familiar with the problem with our fridge freezer (apparently a common issue with Blomberg), Yevhen was the only one who said he can repair the issue. Fixed our weeks-long headache in an hour and gave tips for the future. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher

This was one of the best repair experiences ever. Yevhen diagnosed the problem and knew exactly how to fix it. His estimate was reasonable and the service was punctual and friendly.

Toli in Toronto
Toli in Toronto

Dishwasher installation

We have hired Yehven previously for another appliance repair and hiring him was an easy decision.

After 3 years of a broken dishwasher we finally received our replacement. He responded right away. He was very pleasant and brought the old DW out to the curb. I would highly recommend. Thank you Yehven.

Thank you Toli for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Dennis
Dennis

Refrigerator diagnosis and repair

I have used Yevhen' service twice and found him accurate, honest, reliable, friendly and competitive. He will give you honest advice on whether to replace or repair. His repair quotes are competitive and you can count on the proper diagnosis and repair. He fixed my mother's fridge in a timely manner and my mom was pleased with the service. I have recommended him to all my family.

Thank you Dennis for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

rginata
rginata

Frigidaire Range Repair

We needed a quick repair to our oven, having used Yevhen to fix our fridge, it was automatic to call him again. He provided us with excellent fast service. Highly recommended.

Thank you Ray for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

Dishwasher repair

Our dishwasher was making a loud, crackling noise when starting it up.
Yevhen was very responsive and accommodating in setting up the appointment. He arrived on time and quickly got to work. He found the problem and had it fixed in less than 20 minutes. He was very friendly and professional. He even fixed a few other issues with the dishwasher that were not part of the original request. He did an excellent job and I will definitely call him again for any future appliance repairs.

Thank you Michael for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

Hutchin4 in Toronto
Hutchin4 in Toronto

Gas Range Disconnect/Connect - Prompt and Professional

I called Mr. Pankratenko to disconnect the gas to an old unit and connect to a new. He was very accommodating, fitting us in around his busy schedule. Upon arrival, he was prompt and professional. I highly recommend him.

Michelle in York
Michelle in York

Amazing Appliance Support!

Yevhen was referred to me and I couldnt be happier with his work! Not only is he an expert in his field, but he is trustworthy and efficient in his work. I am so grateful that now I have someone I can trust for all my appliance repair needs!! Thanks again Yevhen! :-)

Thank you Michelle for contacting me for service and time you spent for writing this review! Appreciate it so much! Yevhen

More about Yevhen Pankratenko

Hi there, I am Yevhen Pankratenko. I provide appliance repair services all over the GTA. Call 647-909-0864 today to schedule your appointment. I look forward to working with you.