David's Landscaping

Ali T.

driveway pavers and 2 landing and steps

David's Landscaping
Toronto

after I called Too many companies but they didn’t show up I contacted David from David’s landscaping he arranged an appointment with me and he provided me responsible quote and very detailed he even did amazing job on our driveway and front door entrance, I do recommend everyone to go with David he is professional I really appreciate the job that he done with me.

Wow Ali. Thank you so much for the beautiful words, I really appreciate it.

shlemon76
shlemon76
0 reviews , ON

Interlock , steps

My son called David to get our back patio done, they were very friendly and i was impressed with how good they were, very professional, responsible charge, on time, I would recommend their services to everyone.

Omg shlemon thank you for the beautiful words, I really appreciate it.

MARTEN in
MARTEN in

driveway extension

I was referred by someone to David’s landscaping and I trusted the referral so I called them up to provide me a quote for driveway extension. They did very good job on our front yard, The attention to detail was very good and the finished product very well constructed. And David was very good to work with.

Wow marten thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I really appreciate it.

ayanshamoun01
ayanshamoun01
0 reviews , ON

Stones patio

We had 400 sqft of interlocking patio in our backyard built by David and his crew in may 2017.
they recommended us good material and very reasonable price, Neighbors impressed by quality of work, amazing to work with.

Wow. Ayan thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Sargon  in Brampton
Sargon in Brampton

Flagstones

David’s landscaping did an excellent job in our front yard. I hired them to do our porch flagstone and was surprised how good they were. They professional, friendly, and very easy people.

Thank you so much Sargon. I'm really appreciate it

Paul
Paul

Flag stone patio

I did my patio flag stone with David's landscaping, very happy with the job, very professional, excellent customer service and a reasonable prices, he has a very good knowledge about landscaping and overall construction work, they start the job on time and showed up every day which was important to me, I would highly recommend him for any related landscaping jobs, thanks Dave

Hello Paul, thank you for sharing your experience with us, i really appreciate it

2684524856@gorgeesJ in Brampton
2. 6.

Backyard stones patio

Davids landscaping is an overall great company. David and his crew are amazing to work with, very honest, helpful, and friendly. They did an amazing work on our backyard. I recommend everyone to go with them big thanks to David.

Thank you so much Joseph, I really appreciate it

accentgreen
accentgreen

Driveway and interlocking

The work went Very smooth with no hickups . I was also suprised of the knowledge of materials they used to conform to my applications.

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

driveway, stones

we contacted david's landscaping to install a driveway stones, david he came quickly he give us a very reasonable price, they were always on time, so professional, very friendly, helpful, big thanks to them.

Thank you so much for your time to review us on HomeStars we're really appreciate.

sean in Oakville
sean in Oakville

flagstones replacement

We are so happy with their services and they're so professional and they know what to do and very honest and helpful and always on time and they get the job done at the time and the flagstones are very beautiful, big thanks to david and his crew.

Thank you so much for your time Sean to write us a review, we are really appreciate it.

More about David's Landscaping

David’s landscaping is a family owned business that was started by its owner David. David has a great passion for nature and green which was the main reason he started landscaping business. His love to nature made him to be the best at what he does!

***

DAVID’S LANDSCAPING MAKES CREATIVE LANDSCAPING DESIGN AND TURNS YOUR OUTDOORS SPACE INTO A NICE CHILLING SPACE YOU WILL USE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IN THE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF SUMMER.

***

Landscaping your outdoor space for your home is one of the most important projects you will invest in thats why you will need to rely on professionals like us.

***

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.