Redhead Cleaning

Reviews for Redhead Cleaning

Frank
Frank

Car detailing

Excellent job cleaning 12 years of buildup on the interior. Carpet and mats looked like new when it was done. Even got the grime off of the armrests and steering wheel. Well worth the price to make it feel like driving a new car again. I'll be coming back.

Thanks Frank. We can always get you on a yearly schedule to keep ig looking pristine.

John Peters in Calgary
John Peters in Calgary

Carpet cleaning of whole house

We had lived in our house for close to 5 years and I thought the carpets “weren’t that bad” but when Ryan was finished they looked like we had them replaced. He provided an accurate quote and then was very communicative when onsite doing the work as there were a couple spots that we had forgotten about and put a chair over so he wanted to let us know that he might not be able to completely get rid of them but he attacked the spots and you can’t hardly notice them anymore. The care instructions after we’re a big help and we will definitely have him back next year for another clean.

Thanks John, I appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again.

D and M in Calgary
D and M in Calgary

Carpet cleaning

We had lived in our home for nine years and the carpets had not been professionally cleaned during that time. Redhead Cleaning did an amazing job. They were professional, thorough, extremely particular about our furniture and the actual performance of the job. There was very little disruption during the cleaning and the carpets were able to be walked on by the end of the day - they had large fans that quickly dried the carpets - but there was very little moisture in them to begin with, which I really like. I would recommend Redhead Cleaning without any hesitation and would use them again ourselves. Thank you Redhead Cleaning for a fantastic job - could not get any better.

Thank you, I really appreciate the great review.

tinkerz
tinkerz

carpet cleaning

stairs were almost grey when Ryan arrived and as you can see from picture above they are now gloriously white.
Ryan was very efficient and courteous. He did a fantastic job especially on the very dirty stairs. They are white again. Thank you Ryan. I have no hesitation in recommending Ryan to anyone who wants excellent service at a great rate. Thanks again Ryan. Will be calling you again.

Thanks, I really appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again.

amy
amy

Professional carpet cleaning

Ryan did a great job cleaning the carpets of our new home - he was incredibly thorough and the carpets look fantastic! Both the time estimated to complete our home and the drying time were bang on which made for easy planning for us. He was on time and explained steps in the process - a true professional. Will definitely use him again and have already referred him to friends.

Thanks Amy, I appreciate the referals and we will keep those carpets looking new. Enjoy the new house it looks great.

katiemerchant in Calgary
katiemerchant in Calgary

Best cleaning I’ve ever had!

I had the redheaded cleaners come to clean my carpets after I moved into a new home. It was AMAZING the difference when it was cleaned. Ryan was not only respectful of my home but was very kind to my small children. I would absolutely use this service again and recommend it to anyone who need a good job done! Thanks for the great service and an awesome job.

Thanks Katie I appreciate the review, and thanks for keeping us in mind for future cleanings.

Matt K.
Matt K.

Carpet Cleaning

Very thorough work. Ryan did an excellent job in getting the stains out the carpet. It felt like premium service, with the use of fans to dry carpets. I have recommended redhead to others.

Thanks Matt, it was a pleasure working with you.

Triston in Calgary
Triston in Calgary

Full house carpet cleaning and Scotchguard

Redhead Cleaning
403-536-4081
Calgary
AB
T3K 3X1

Arrived on time, very professional, and thorough job across the entire Home. Wide range of products and services to suit each individual homes needs. Would recommend this company to friends and family, will use them again myself.
A++

Thanks Triston, your carpet cleaning went well and I appreciate your referrals.

More about Redhead Cleaning

Carpet and upholstery cleaning using revolutionary "dry shampoo" which uses 20% of the water of other regular "steam" cleaning.