Redhead Cleaning

Reviews for Redhead Cleaning

Krystin in Toronto
Krystin in Toronto

Carpet and Couch Cleaning

Ryan at Redhead Cleaning was amazing! He did an excellent job of cleaning the carpet and couch.

When I contacted him for a quote he was very responsive and took the time to answer all of my questions and provide a detailed price breakdown. He was very clear on what was included in his service.

Ryan arrived on time and was very pleasant. He took the time to point out carpet stains and describe how he expected each area to turn out. There were stains on the carpet that I have tried to remove many times and failed. He removed them effortlessly! The carpet and couch have never looked better! I should have hired him years ago instead of complaining about the dirty old couch and carpet.

Thanks Ryan!!

Hi Krysten!
What a review! It was a pleasure to work with you. Your kindess is much appreciated and we wish you and your family a happy Spring!
Cheers,
Ryan

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

Carpet and Rug cleaning...

Ryan did a great job for us. One of our rugs is over 100 years old and he was careful to test the cleaning thoroughly to be sure there would be no damage or color loss. He is a hard worker and I was very impressed by the job that was done. I give him the highest recommendation and we will be using him repeatedly in the future.

Thanks Dan, I appreciate the great review - I will admit I was a bit nervous cleaning such an old rug - but using proper procedures ensured everything turned out great.

Lori
Lori

Carpet cleaning

Redhead Cleaning exceeded my expectations for a clean and refreshed carpet. Ryan clearly explained the pricing and preparation ahead of time, and when he arrived he let me know what to expect upon completion. I was thrilled afterwards coming home to beautifully clean carpets (after 6 years of dirt build-up), a prescription for keeping them clean, and a very professional overall impression. I would certainly recommend Redhead Cleaning for all your furniture and carpet cleaning jobs. Thank you Ryan!

Thanks for the great review!

Danielle
Danielle

Carpet cleaning

Redhead Cleaning helped bring a life back to our very tired carpets. Two kids and a dog really did a number on them and now they are presentable again. They were very professional and thorough, I will definitely use them again.

Thanks for the great review, I look forward to working with you again.

dustanfroslie
dustanfroslie

Carpet cleaners

Redhead cleaners are timely, professional, trustworthy, and most importantly do a phenomenal job. Thank you!

Thanks Dustan, I appreciate your time in writing a review

Renter
Renter

Carpet cleaning

Quality carpet cleaning at a reasonable price! Friendly service and was able to book on s. I have recommended Redhead Cleaning to several friends and would call them again.

Thanks, I appreciate thd review!

Frank
Frank

Car detailing

Excellent job cleaning 12 years of buildup on the interior. Carpet and mats looked like new when it was done. Even got the grime off of the armrests and steering wheel. Well worth the price to make it feel like driving a new car again. I'll be coming back.

Thanks Frank. We can always get you on a yearly schedule to keep ig looking pristine.

John Peters in Calgary
John Peters in Calgary

Carpet cleaning of whole house

We had lived in our house for close to 5 years and I thought the carpets “weren’t that bad” but when Ryan was finished they looked like we had them replaced. He provided an accurate quote and then was very communicative when onsite doing the work as there were a couple spots that we had forgotten about and put a chair over so he wanted to let us know that he might not be able to completely get rid of them but he attacked the spots and you can’t hardly notice them anymore. The care instructions after we’re a big help and we will definitely have him back next year for another clean.

Thanks John, I appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again.

D and M in Calgary
D and M in Calgary

Carpet cleaning

We had lived in our home for nine years and the carpets had not been professionally cleaned during that time. Redhead Cleaning did an amazing job. They were professional, thorough, extremely particular about our furniture and the actual performance of the job. There was very little disruption during the cleaning and the carpets were able to be walked on by the end of the day - they had large fans that quickly dried the carpets - but there was very little moisture in them to begin with, which I really like. I would recommend Redhead Cleaning without any hesitation and would use them again ourselves. Thank you Redhead Cleaning for a fantastic job - could not get any better.

Thank you, I really appreciate the great review.

tinkerz
tinkerz

carpet cleaning

stairs were almost grey when Ryan arrived and as you can see from picture above they are now gloriously white.
Ryan was very efficient and courteous. He did a fantastic job especially on the very dirty stairs. They are white again. Thank you Ryan. I have no hesitation in recommending Ryan to anyone who wants excellent service at a great rate. Thanks again Ryan. Will be calling you again.

Thanks, I really appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again.

More about Redhead Cleaning

Carpet and upholstery cleaning using revolutionary "dry shampoo" which uses 20% of the water of other regular "steam" cleaning.