Rainbow Cleaning

dbalzy
dbalzy
1 review , ON

Weekly cleaninh

Rainbow cleaning has been cleaning my home for about a year now. They are very good and personable. I feel comfortable to leave their staff access to my home while I'm not around and when I return my home is immaculate. Very great service. Very great job to the rainbow staff! I highly recommend them.

Mrs G.
Mrs G.
1 review , ON

Cleaning Company

Very thorough and efficient. Very satisfied with Rainbow Cleaning they are very friendly and get the job done.

Kathy
Kathy
1 review Lakeshore, ON

House cleaning

Rainbow cleaning goes above and beyond. I was very impressed with the quality of work they did. I would highly recommend this company.N

sherhilson
sherhilson
1 review Lakeshore, ON

Cleaning services

They are thorough, polite and prompt. They have been cleaning out house for a year and no complaints.

Thank you. It has been our pleasure serving you.