HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Slope Masters Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Slope Masters Roofing Ltd.

Matt C.
Matt C.
1 review Surrey, BC

Residential Roof

It was time for my old roof to be replaced. I contacted Slope Masters and they were able to provide me with a quick estimate. I decided to use Slope Masters to replace my roof and I am very happy with my decision. Communication was very consistent and my roof was replaced quickly. They did a great job and the quality of work is superb. Would highly recommend.

Thnk you Matt for the kind review and appreciate the recommendation.

joma.abella
joma.abella
1 review , BC

Roof

The quality of work is great. The workers are very professional. I am satisfied with the services that Slope Masters Roofing provided.

Thank you Joma. We appreciate your business!

georgedpm
georgedpm
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof Repair

Re-sealed chimney flashings and drain pipes on roof. The work was completed on a timely basis and adequately

Thanks Jorge!

Chris
Chris
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Repairs of damaged roof

Kelvin is quick to respond to all inquiries and got the job done to our satisfaction.

Thanks Chris, we appreciate your business.
Kelvin- Slope Masters Roofing Ltd

More about Slope Masters Roofing Ltd.

Family owned and operated professional roofing company and have been serving the lower mainland for over 15 years.

Quality workmanship, reliable services, competitive rates!

We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing and torch-on roofing. Residential re-roofing, new construction, and emergency repairs.

Our roofing technicians have provided roof leak repair services of all kinds and can guarantee our workmanship or your money back.

Call us today for a free estimate!

Re-Roofing, New Roofs, Roof Patching, Emergency Roof Repair, Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Torch- On Systems, Roof Shingles, Residential Roofing, Concrete Roof Tile Coversions, Cedar Roof Conversion, Cerment Tile Roofing, Cedar Roofing, Hidden-Gutter Systems, Skylight Installation, Whirly Birds, Free Estimates, Roofs, General Roof Repairs, Roof Inspections
Timeberline, GAF, IKO, Malarky, Cambridge